- Fixed some playability issues in Park levels
!!! Now FREE for a limited time !!! Get it now, before price goes back up!!!
Get the carrots and save the rabbit!
Guide the rabbit through obstacles, jump over traps and solve puzzles to find the carrots. Remember - once the rabbit starts going for the carrots, he won't stop, no matter what the danger. Watch out - the rats will try to get the carrots first!
A fun arcade/puzzle game with intuitive gameplay and irresistibly cute graphics. Six environments and 116 action-filled levels provide for hours of fun, each new level a challenge!
"Expect this app to be running (hopping??) up the charts soon… so you might as well do yourself a favor and be the first kid on your block with a copy." - AppVader
"A cute and colorful puzzle game with more than enough content to keep you going, just like the blue bunny." - iPhoneGamerUK
"The game is surprising and fun to play!" - AppCroc
"The gameplay is easy to use and can be picked up by any type of iOS user, with the controls being as simple as swipe to change direction and tap to jump." - Average App Reviews
- Combination of puzzle and arcade gameplay
- 116 action-filled levels in 6 chapters
- Real-life physics
- Challenging Game Center achievements
- Stunning HD graphics on retina and iPad devices
- Universal iPhone, iPad and iPod touch app. Designed specially for iOS!
Note- currently game does NOT support original iPad1!
- March 01, 2014 New version 1.9.1
- November 22, 2013 New version 1.9.0
- October 25, 2013 New version 1.8.1
- September 20, 2013 New version 1.8.0
- January 25, 2013 New version 1.6.0
- January 20, 2013 New version 1.5.0
- November 20, 2012 New version 1.4.0
- September 12, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- September 12, 2012 New version 1.3.0
- May 31, 2012 New version 1.2.0
- April 04, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- April 04, 2012 New version 1.1.0
- April 03, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- March 22, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- March 19, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- February 29, 2012 Initial release