What's New✓ 3 different Quiz modes
✓ Unlock 3 fun Mini Games in the "Winter Food Storage Factory"
✓ Improve Eye Hand Coordination, Action Timing and Problem Solving by playing the mini games
✓ To continue playing the unlocked bonus games, collecting acorns is required which will encourage to solve more math
✓ Beautiful new 3D User menu with interactive squirrels
✓ Detailed statistics on all answers showing number of correct and incorrect answers
✓ See graph of accuracy on every 25 earned gold coins up to 300
✓ Select to practice on the unsolved math problems
✓ Removed external links from user menu
✓ Added Press&Hold security to open app Settings
✓ New Settings Presets for 5 skill levels
✓ Easy Counting Option: Inserted acorns will hover a bit. Count speak when cracking acorns manually
✓ Double Game Speed Option
App DescriptionPlease note! Clicking (counting) on the acorns is only meant for learning the concept of multiplication. To work with larger numbers simply press the "Equals" key to crack all the acorns automatically...
★ 3rd place in the 2011 BestAppEverAwards - Best Middle School Student App!
★ Featured on the MWA's Banner Program.
★ RECOMMENDED PRODUCT - BestAppsForKids.com
★ 4.5 stars - iAppsForTeachers.com
"Underneath its shiny, animated 3D graphics lies a top of the line multiplication application for children. The parental controls and statistics adds an element not offered in many apps."
★ 4.5 stars, excellent apps - BestAppsForKids.com
"One of my favorite things about the Tasty Math Facts series of apps is the healthy combination of fun and learning. Kids will love the fuzzy squirrel mascot and the app’s focus on positive reinforcement. Parents will love the option to create three different user profiles for multiple children, clear statistic reports and option to tailor the game to each child’s specific needs."
★ Top Favorite! - FunEducationalApps.com
"Multiplying Acorns HD is another top fun educational app joining our top Favorite. It is very well designed, highly interactive and engaging. It offers a unique hands-on approach that truly helps and support independent learning."
★ Overall Rating 5/5 - AppsForHomeschooling.com
"Multiplying Acorns is a great tool to introduce children to the concept of multiplication. The ability to practice repeatedly in a low-stress, exploratory environment really helps to build confidence with the visual support of the acorn manipulative."
Multiplying Acorns is a fun and engaging way to learn multiplication. It provides real-life manipulatives for hands-on learning to help your child memorize their times tables.
The innovative reward system is designed to reinforce learned concepts and to keep the student motivated. Tokens earned provide the child with access to 3 fun mini-games which keeps them actively engaged.
LEARN HOW TO:
● Multiply from 1×1 up to 9×9
● Visualize multiplication and grouping concepts
● Understand multiplication conceptually
● Rolling and picking up acorns
● Playing with gold coins
● Following Squirrely’s directions
● Earning a gold coin for each correct answer
● Working towards 3 different trophies
● Cracking the acorns open while counting them (individually by tapping or every acorn with the equals key)
● Reset all
● Set the highest number to practice, e.g. up to 4×4
● Automatic clear and multiply keys - On/Off
● Music - On/Off
● Check off used numbers to encourage diverse addition problems or leave free after use for flexibility and repeated practice
Use With Multiple Children:
● Create up to three accounts for multiple children
● Saves statistics and trophies for each child
● Check statistics for all children at a glance in the start menu
● Customize and save settings for each child
Additional Statistics for Teachers/Parents:
● Number of correct answers
● Number of incorrect answers
● Overall accuracy
● Historical accuracy displayed for each trophy
Look for these additional apps in the Tasty Math Facts series:
Adding Apples HD
Subtracting Sardines HD
● iOS 5, 6 compatible
● All iPad devices + iPad Mini
Recommended Ages: 4-7, 8-10, 11-12, parents
“Multiplying Acorns HD”:
- Does not collect or share any personal data.
- Does not contain any ads.
- Does not contains In App Purchases
- Does not contain Social Network Integration
- Includes external links to our developer page on App Store and our Facebook page (hidden in the app settings)
Support us by writing a review or rating the app! Your feedback is much appreciated! If you have any other questions, please contact us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
June 25, 2012 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
May 23, 2012 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
April 03, 2012 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
November 11, 2011 Initial Release