What's NewSupport for iOS 6 and iPhone 5.
App DescriptionInstashuffle is a fun way to browse Instagram in an "endless image stream". Images from different sources are automatically shuffled into a continuous flow, so you just keep scrolling to the right to see more. Instashuffle can suggest more images based on those you press the "heart" button to like, so you can both keep up to date and delve into the past, to discover images you might not have seen otherwise.
Instashuffle also integrates with Moonlight Mahjong so you can play 3D Mahjong Solitaire over images you choose as the background.
To get the most out of Instashuffle, you'll want to sign in to Instagram. If you are not already an Instagram user, it's easy to get started with this popular image sharing service using the Instagram app.
This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram.
Some Features of Instashuffle:
- Endless Image Stream, or "Just Keep Scrolling". Instashuffle combines images from different Instagram sources into a single image stream, which you navigate just by scrolling to the right. Once you've signed into Instagram, Instashuffle can add more images from people whose images you've liked, or tags of images you've liked, or even other people followed by the people you've liked. You can explore Instagram just about forever just by scrolling to the right and pressing the 'heart' button when you like an image.
- Keep Up-To-Date. Instashuffle shows you new images from people you follow, so it's a great way to keep up-to-date on Instagram.
- Fewer Repeats. Instashuffle keeps track of which images you've already seen recently, and usually will avoid adding them to the image stream again right away.
- Customizable. It's easy - just by flipping a couple switches - to configure Instashuffle to show any combination of popular images, people you are following, Instashuffle's picks, and so on. Once you've adjusted the settings to your liking, you don't need to change them again until you want to.
- Zoom. You can pinch or double-tap on an image to zoom in or zoom out, just like in the Photos app. (Just avoid double-tapping on the left and right edges of the screen; those move you to the previous or next image.)
- Fade. You can choose to fade between images when tapping the next image button or the sides of the screen, for a smoother transition.
- Open Images in Moonlight Mahjong (requires Moonlight Mahjong or Moonlight Mahjong Lite version 2.2.2 or later). Once you've caught up on your Instagram Feed, launch an image you like in Moonlight Mahjong, and play a fun 3D tile matching game with that image in the background.
October 13, 2013 New version 1.1
September 20, 2012 New version 1.0.2
March 25, 2012 New version 1.0.1
December 08, 2011 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
November 19, 2011 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
November 12, 2011 Initial Release