*Minor bug fixes
Brought to you by PNC Grow Up Great
Save, spend, and share with Elmo! Use this app with your child to help him learn financial basics through fun challenges that easily fit into his everyday routines.
Set goals with your child and complete fun, rewarding, real-world challenges that introduce important age-appropriate financial concepts such as choice, value, spending, saving, sharing, and more. Together with your child, start exploring financial learning opportunities that occur during his everyday routines and download this free app today!
• Choose from a variety of challenges that fit into your child’s routines or create your own.
• Spend quality time with your child by doing the challenges together.
• Celebrate and keep track of completed challenges by taking a photo.
• Earn fun stickers for photos and Sesame Street videos to watch anytime.
• Revisit photos for another opportunity to talk about financial concepts.
• Receive parent tips that build on the challenges for more ways to extend learning.
• Email photos to friends and family to share your child’s achievements.
• I make choices everyday
• People have different needs and wants
• Sometimes we need to wait to get what we want
• People, things and money all have value
• People work to earn money
• Saving, spending and sharing are three important things people can do with money
• Sesame Workshop is the nonprofit educational organization that revolutionized children’s television programming with the landmark Sesame Street. Beyond television, the Workshop produces content for multiple media platforms, on a wide range of issues including financial education, health, and military deployment. Learn more at www.sesameworkshop.org.
• For Me, for You, for Later: First Steps to Spending, Sharing, and Saving, was developed by Sesame Workshop and funded by PNC Bank and PNC Grow Up Great, a program to help young children prepare for success in school and life. The bilingual (English and Spanish), research-based, multimedia outreach initiative establishes a foundation for financial education for all young children between the ages of 3 and 5.
• PNC Grow Up Great is a comprehensive, bilingual school readiness initiative to help prepare children from birth to age five for success in school and life. So that future generations won’t just grow up… but grow up great! Learn more at www.pncgrowupgreat.com
- June 11, 2014 Initial release