Updated for iOS7
BreathalEyes is for entertainment purposes only. Each person reacts differently to alcohol. The test results are for reference only and may be affected by conditions such as high altitude, interaction with medications and other variables. BreathalEyes does not take any legal responsibility.
Please remember: ALWAYS DRINK RESPONSIBLY!
Thanks to user reviews and comments, we have made BreathalEyes v2.0 more accurate by using video to capture HGN. Please leave a review here or on our website, BreathalEyes.com, to help us further improve BreathalEyes.
BreathalEyes approximates an intoxicated individual’s blood alcohol content (BAC), anytime and anywhere! Revolutionary, patent pending technology puts the functionality of a breathalyzer on your iPhone. Effective range: 0.02% - 0.20% (+/- .02%) BAC.
• Only works on intoxicated individuals
• BreathalEyes scans the eye to detect and analyze Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus (HGN)
• Technology based on 40 years of public and private testing
• Effective range: 0.02% - 0.20% (+/- .02%) BAC
• With a breathalyzer, the subject has to wait 20 minutes, after drinking to “BLOW”
• BreathalEyes can be used to “SCAN” a subject immediately
• No network connection required
• No advertisements
• Flash function for low lighting conditions
• No data is recorded or retrieved from your phone by BreathalEyes unless you choose to share socially.
• Works best on iPhone 4 and later
• Visit BreathalEyes.com for tips and videos
BreathalEyes is an entertaining and affordable way to remind people to drink responsibly.
Thank you for considering BreathalEyes as your alcohol awareness utility.
For questions and/or comments please contact us at [email protected]
- October 14, 2013 New version 2.20
- May 06, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- May 05, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- April 24, 2013 New version 2.1
- March 22, 2013 New version 2.01
- March 08, 2013 New version 2.0
- March 08, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- January 27, 2012 New version 1.2
- December 30, 2011 Initial release