148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: A BIT SLURRED :: Read Our Full Review >>
BreathalEyes is an app for estimating blood alcohol content through horizontal gaze nystagmus estimation by using the camera on an iOS device.
What's NewUpdated for iOS7
App DescriptionBreathalEyes is for entertainment purposes only. Each person reacts differently to alcohol. The test results are for reference only and may be affected by conditions such as high altitude, interaction with medications and other variables. BreathalEyes does not take any legal responsibility.
Please remember: ALWAYS DRINK RESPONSIBLY!
Thanks to user reviews and comments, we have made BreathalEyes v2.0 more accurate by using video to capture HGN. Please leave a review here or on our website, BreathalEyes.com, to help us further improve BrathalEyes.
BreathalEyes approximates an intoxicated individual’s blood alcohol content (BAC), anytime and anywhere! Revolutionary, patent pending technology puts the functionality of a breathalyzer on your iPhone. Effective range: 0.02% - 0.20% (+/- .02%) BAC.
• Only works on intoxicated individuals
• BreathalEyes scans the eye to detect and analyze Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus (HGN)
• Technology based on 40 years of public and private testing
• Effective range: 0.02% - 0.20% (+/- .02%) BAC
• With a breathalyzer, the subject has to wait 20 minutes, after drinking to “BLOW”
• BreathalEyes can be used to “SCAN” a subject immediately
• No network connection required
• No advertisements
• Flash function for low lighting conditions
• No data is recorded or retrieved from your phone by BreathalEyes unless you choose to share socially.
• Works best on iPhone 4 and later
• Visit BreathalEyes.com for tips and videos
BreathalEyes is an entertaining and affordable way to remind people to drink responsibly.
Thank you for considering BreathalEyes as your alcohol awareness utility.
For questions and/or comments please contact us at email@example.com.
October 14, 2013 New version 2.20
April 24, 2013 New version 2.1
March 22, 2013 New version 2.01
March 09, 2013 New version 2.0
January 26, 2012 New version 1.2
November 30, -0001 Initial Release