* Bug fix related to device detection that facilitates layout and functionality differences between phones and tablets
Students share their understanding by answering formative assessment questions in a variety of formats: quizzes, quick question polls, exit tickets and space races. Once students launch the Socrative Student App, they'll be prompted to join the teacher's room via the teacher's unique code. No student accounts necessary!
• Visualize student and whole class understanding
• Multiple choice and True/False questions
• Open-ended questions and vote on the results
• End of class Exit Tickets
• Play games with our Space Race!
• Class, Question and Student level reports
Supported Browsers and Devices
• Socrative works on every browser: including Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Internet Explorer.
• Use any Web Enabled device: including Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops and Desktops
- August 27, 2013 Initial release
- July 14, 2014 New version 2.0
- July 18, 2014 New version 2.0.1
- September 30, 2014 New version 2.1.0
- May 03, 2015 New version 2.2.0
- August 27, 2015 New version 2.2.1
- July 16, 2016 New version 2.2.2
- November 16, 2016 New version 2.2.3