Performance enhancements and bug fixes.
** Reached #1 app in the Education category! **
Team Umizoomi, ready for action! Your child will use mighty math powers to explore Umi City, uncover hidden surprises, and play five Umirrific math games:
•Toy Store – A counting game
•Number Bubbles – A number identification game
•Race Around Umi City - A number comparison game
•Up! Up! And balloons! – An addition/subtraction game
•Rolling Toy Parade – A number line game
Each game teaches fundamental math concepts critical for preschoolers: identifying numbers; one-to-one number correspondence; rote counting; reading number symbols; associating symbols with quantity; and basic addition and subtraction. Games are leveled, and designed to increase in difficulty. Appropriate hints are provided to support your child as they practice and build their math skills.
Children will also earn badges and trophies throughout the game. These badges and trophies are tracked in Team Umizoomi’s Headquarters and earning enough badges and trophies will grant kids a special key to Umi City! But watch out for the Shape Bandit who is out and about in Umi City! He's on a mission to search for shapes…and the Key to the City! Team Umizoomi will need your child’s help to look out for that sneaky Shape Bandit. When your child finds him, they’ll get the key back!
With Milli, Geo, Bot, and your child’s mighty math powers, they can do anything! Welcome to the team, UmiFriend!
Team Umizoomi: Zoom into Numbers includes:
•5 leveled games focused on fundamental preschool math skills
•Curriculum developed and reviewed by preschool education expert
•A rich, exploratory environment filled with surprises and added layers of math discovery
•Game instructions delivered by the voices of Milli, Geo, and Bot
•Player profiles that allow more than one child to play and save their progress
•Kid-tested appropriate games
In addition, your child will be able to earn additional achievements when you purchase three new games for Umi City that are based on Shapes and Patterns curriculum: Mighty Toy Machine, Super Shape Zapper and Party Light Patterns. Your child can visit the new part of Umi City, play these three new games and earn new badges, new trophies and even a Super Shape Belt! Umirrific!
End User License Agreement
Team Umizoomi: Zooms into Numbers offers in-app purchases and charges real money for additional in-app content. You may lock out the ability to purchase in-app content by adjusting your device’s settings.
iOS will keep you logged on for 15 minutes after an initial in-app purchase. Additional purchases won’t require a re-entry of the password during this 15 minute interval. This is a function of the iOS software and not within our control.
- November 21, 2011 New version 1.1
- November 26, 2011 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- December 11, 2011 New version 1.2
- December 19, 2011 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- December 21, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- January 06, 2012 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- February 13, 2012 New version 1.3
- March 09, 2012 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- October 12, 2012 New version 1.4
- December 20, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- January 02, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- February 16, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- March 21, 2013 New version 2.0
- March 22, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- April 12, 2013 New version 2.1
- May 09, 2013 New version 2.2
- June 06, 2013 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- June 23, 2013 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- August 20, 2013 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- September 16, 2013 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- December 21, 2013 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- March 05, 2014 New version 2.3
- September 03, 2014 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
- September 13, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99