What's New• Bug fixes and performance improvements
App DescriptionOneDrive (formerly SkyDrive) is the one place for everything in your life. Easily store and share photos, videos, documents, and more. When you upload photos or videos from your iPhone or iPad to OneDrive, you can get to them when you’re on your PC, Mac, tablet, or phone. With OneDrive for iOS, you can easily get to, manage, and share files on the go:
• Automatically upload photos and videos to OneDrive using Camera Backup.
• Browse all your OneDrive files and files shared with you.
• Share files by sending a link in email or getting a link to copy and paste.
• Move, delete, and rename files, and create new folders.
• Open your OneDrive files in other apps, including Office Mobile for iPhone.
• Quickly get to documents you've recently opened.
February 19, 2014 New version 4.1
January 29, 2014 New version 4.0.1
November 22, 2013 New version 4.0
April 18, 2013 New version 3.0.1
April 04, 2013 New version 3.0
June 02, 2012 New version 2.1
November 30, -0001 Initial Release