• A stability fix for the new Mac Pro
2 great ways to play!
No toy gets left behind! Play as Buzz, Woody, or Jessie as you run, ride, and fly through favorite scenes from Disney Pixar's Toy Story 3.
Toy Box Mode
Unleash your imagination in this new open world and play with Andy's toys your way. As Buzz, Woody, or Jessie, you choose what activities you want to do and the order in which you wish to do them. The more you use your imagination and create your own story, the more you get rewarded.
* Missions: You'll also find several kinds of missions throughout the world. Once a mission is complete, you'll earn various rewards including gold, and new customizations.
* New Toys: Add unique personality to your world. Play your way, complete missions, earn tons of points and buy new toys! These toys introduce new ways to have fun by adding different ways to play.
* Customization: There are many different ways to customize the way you play in Toy Box Mode. Add new buildings, then change how they look! New paint options, textures, accessories, landscaping, and tons of other fun modifications make your game unique to you. You can also change the look of the townspeople! Just toss them into various buildings in order to change their hairstyles and outfits!
Mac: Mac OS® X 10.6.6 Snow Leopard®
Processor: Intel® Core™ Duo Processor
This game will not run on PowerPC® (G3/G4/G5) based Mac® systems (Power Mac®).
Memory: 1GB RAM
Hard Drive: 6GB uncompressed hard drive space
Graphics: ATI Radeon™ X1600 or NVIDIA® GeForce® 7300 GT or Mobile Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) X3100 (Intel® GMA 950 not supported)
Input: Keyboard and mouse
Most gamepads with dual analog sticks are supported. Other gamepads may not be compatible with Toy Story 3.
Languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Dutch
- June 03, 2014 Initial release