Are you enjoying iOS 9 as much as we are? Then check out our new update.
Not only have we added a fresh batch of content for you, we've also improved the way you download the latest course content.
Last but not least, we've fixed several bugs.
Awarded Apple's Best Apps of 2014 in 9 countries!
Are you ready to learn Dutch? Welcome to Babbel. Discover Babbel's wide variety of courses and start making progress quickly. Try it now!
“The app I’ve found most powerful is Babbel.” - New York Times
“Babbel is revolutionising language learning.” - The Guardian
"9 out of 10." - Wired
Discover the new way to learn languages. It's easy and fun for beginners and advanced learners. Just a few minutes a day strengthens your language skills.
Download the app and try out the first lesson for free!
• Extensive selection of interactive courses for 14 different languages
• Custom designed lessons created by in-house language learning experts
• Immediately learn useful and relevant words and phrases
• Tailored learning material for beginners and advanced levels
• Train your pronunciation with our speech recognition technology
• New vocabulary is stored to your Review Manager improving your long term vocabulary
• Start a lesson on your iPhone, finish it on your iPad or desktop
• Track your progress as you learn with Babbel’s notification widget
• Learn anytime and anywhere across all your devices (iPad, iPhone, iPod touch & Web)
And much more…
You will need a subscription in order to get access to the full learning materials for one language.
For each language there are four subscription options available:
One-month subscription for $US9.99.
Three-month subscription for $US19.99.
Six-month subscription for $US33.99.
Twelve-month subscription for $US64.99.
Each subscription will be automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current payment period.
Your iTunes account will be automatically charged at the same price for renewal within the 24-hour period prior to the end of the current payment period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings.
When a subscription is canceled, access to the app’s courses and features will expire at the end of the current payment period.
We’d love to hear from you. Write to us with questions and suggestions at: [email protected]
Have fun learning your new language!
Your Babbel Team
- June 15, 2014 Initial release
- August 04, 2014 New version 4.3
- August 11, 2014 New version 4.3.3
- September 19, 2014 New version 4.4
- October 12, 2014 New version 4.4.2
- October 21, 2014 New version 4.4.3
- November 20, 2014 New version 4.4.4
- November 26, 2014 New version 4.4.5
- February 11, 2015 New version 4.4.8
- March 26, 2015 New version 4.4.9
- May 04, 2015 New version 4.4.10
- June 22, 2015 New version 5.0.1
- July 21, 2015 New version 5.1
- August 21, 2015 New version 5.2
- November 08, 2015 New version 5.3.1