What's New• Now the app keeps track of your progress within a lesson. So you can start a longer lesson, quit in the middle, and come back later where you left off - pretty helpful.
• A minor bug was preventing some users from having a smooth learning experience. Good news: we fixed it for you!
• Many of you contacted us about the keyboard in the review manager. Apparently, it was making the reviews too easy. We examined all your wonderful feedback and improved it. Thank you to all who wrote to us. Much appreciated!
App DescriptionAre you ready to learn Dutch? Welcome to Babbel. Discover Babbel's wide variety of courses and start making progress quickly. Try it now!
IN THE PRESS
“The app I’ve found most powerful is Babbel.” - New York Times
"Babbel: Help Me, Help You Learn A New Language." - TechCrunch
"9 out of 10." - Wired
• Designed for iOS 7
• All the Babbel courses now available on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
• Train your pronunciation with our speech recognition technology.
• Extensive selection of interactive courses with pictures, pronunciation and example sentences.
• Ideal for both beginners and advanced learners.
• Learning aims tailored by the integrated Review Manager.
• Learning progress synchronised across iPad and website platforms.
And much much more…
You will need a subscription in order to get access to all of this app’s courses and features.
There are four subscription options:
One-monthly subscription for $US10.99, automatically renewed until canceled.
Three-monthly subscription for $US21.99, automatically renewed until canceled.
Six-monthly subscription for $US37.99, automatically renewed until canceled.
Twelve-monthly subscription for $US64.99, automatically renewed until canceled.
Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current payment period.
Your iTunes account will be automatically charged at the same price for renewal within the 24-hour period prior to the end of the current payment period unless you change your subscription preferences in your Account Settings.
You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase.
When a subscription is canceled, access to the app’s courses and features will expire at the end of the current payment period.
LOTS OF LANGUAGES
English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Swedish, Turkish, Polish, Dutch and Indonesian.
We like getting your feedback. Write to us with questions and suggestions at:
Have fun learning your new language!
Your Babbel Team
August 08, 2014 New version 4.3.3
January 29, 2014 New version 4.1.0
November 04, 2013 New version 4.0.1
August 25, 2013 New version 3.0.6
January 14, 2013 New version 3.0.2
December 21, 2012 New version 3.0.0
January 30, 2012 Initial Release