Hugs, not bugs.
That’s what we’d prefer. Unfortunately, bugs happen. So, in those rare moments we’re not enjoying the warm embrace of a hug, we’re working hard to fix what needs to be fixed and introducing new features that improve your learning experience.
Did you know?
There are about 7,000 languages in the world.
Questions? Feedback? Hug requests? We’d love to hear from you. Email us at [email protected]
Your Babbel Team
Are you ready to learn Swedish? Welcome to Babbel. Discover Babbel's wide variety of courses and start making progress quickly.
Join millions of happy users, download the app and try out the first lesson for free!
• Extensive selection of interactive courses
• Ideal for beginners
• 10-15 minute bite-sized lessons that fit in your schedule
• Entertaining listening, writing, reading and speaking exercises
• Learn vocabulary from a wide range of topics (including travel, culture and work)
• Easily graspable grammar exercises
• Speech recognition technology helps pronunciation
• Review Manager keeps vocabulary in your long-term memory
• Learning progress synchronized across all your iOS devices and on the web
You will need a subscription in order to get access to the full learning materials for one language.
For each language there are four subscription options available:
One-month subscription for $US9.99.
Three-month subscription for $US19.99.
Six-month subscription for $US33.99.
Twelve-month subscription for $US59.99.
Each subscription will be automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current payment period.
Your iTunes account will be automatically charged at the same price for renewal within the 24-hour period prior to the end of the current payment period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings.
When a subscription is canceled, access to the app’s courses and features will expire at the end of the current payment period.
We’d love to hear from you. Write to us with questions and suggestions at: [email protected]
Have fun learning your new language!
Your Babbel Team
- January 28, 2012 New version 2.2.2
- December 21, 2012 New version 3.0.0
- January 14, 2013 New version 3.0.2
- July 31, 2013 New version 3.0.5
- August 10, 2013 New version 3.0.6
- November 02, 2013 New version 4.0.1
- January 01, 2014 New version 4.1.0
- May 01, 2014 New version 4.1.1
- May 21, 2014 New version 4.1.3
- June 03, 2014 New version 4.1.4
- July 16, 2014 New version 4.3
- August 11, 2014 New version 4.3.3
- September 18, 2014 New version 4.4
- September 21, 2014 New version 4.4.1
- October 10, 2014 New version 4.4.2
- October 20, 2014 New version 4.4.3
- November 20, 2014 New version 4.4.4
- December 01, 2014 New version 4.4.5
- February 10, 2015 New version 4.4.8
- March 24, 2015 New version 4.4.9
- April 15, 2015 New version 4.4.10
- June 23, 2015 New version 5.0.1
- July 18, 2015 New version 5.1
- August 13, 2015 New version 5.2
- November 04, 2015 New version 5.3
- November 08, 2015 New version 5.3.1
- July 05, 2016 New version 5.4
- November 05, 2016 New version 5.4.1
- December 15, 2016 New version 5.4.3