What's NewMASSIVE UPDATE (v3.0.0):
✓ All babbel.com courses now available in the App
✓ Loads of new kinds of exercises
✓ Facebook integration
✓ Brand new user interface
✓ Brand new app design
✓ Even better speech recognition
✓ Direct contact to our support from the app
✓ Invite friends
✓ Minor bugfixes (v3.0.2)
App DescriptionLooking to learn Swedish in a fun, fast and effective way? The complete babbel.com online courses are now also available for the iPad. Immerse yourself in the Swedish language with the interactive Babbel App. Try it out now!
You need a Babbel App subscription in order to get access to all this app’s courses and features. If you’d like to find out more about this, take a look at our website babbel.com or simply follow the instructions sent to you by email.
IN THE PRESS
“The app I’ve found most powerful is Babbel.” - New York Times
"Babbel: Help Me, Help You Learn A New Language." - TechCrunch
"9 out of 10." - Wired
• All the babbel.com courses now available on iPad.
• Train your pronunciation with our speech recognition technology.
• Extensive selection of interactive courses with pictures, pronunciation and example sentences.
• Ideal for both beginners and advanced learners.
• Learning aims tailored by the integrated Review Manager.
• Learning progress synchronised across iPad and website platforms.
And much much more…
LOTS OF LANGUAGES
English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Swedish, Turkish, Polish, Dutch and Indonesian.
We like getting your feedback. Write to us with questions and suggestions at:
Have fun learning your new language!
Your Babbel Team ❤
January 14, 2013 New version 3.0.2
December 21, 2012 New version 3.0.0
January 28, 2012 New version 2.2.2
December 20, 2011 Initial Release