What's New✓ The App is now working again with iOS 5.x
✓ Several bugs have been corrected that led to users not being able to complete exercises
✓ A bug that led to problems with the synchronization of course progress has been resolved
✓ Minor bug fixes
App DescriptionLooking to learn French in a fun, fast and effective way? The complete Babbel online courses are now also available for the iPad. Immerse yourself in the French language with the interactive Babbel App. Try it out now!
You need a Babbel App subscription in order to get access to all this app’s courses and features. If you’d like to find out more about this, take a look at our website or simply follow the instructions sent to you by email.
IN THE PRESS
“The app I’ve found most powerful is Babbel.” - New York Times
"Babbel: Help Me, Help You Learn A New Language." - TechCrunch
"9 out of 10." - Wired
• All the Babbel courses now available on iPad.
• Train your pronunciation with our speech recognition technology.
• Extensive selection of interactive courses with pictures, pronunciation and example sentences.
• Ideal for both beginners and advanced learners.
• Learning aims tailored by the integrated Review Manager.
• Learning progress synchronised across iPad and website platforms.
And much much more…
LOTS OF LANGUAGES
English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Swedish, Turkish, Polish, Dutch and Indonesian.
We like getting your feedback. Write to us with questions and suggestions at:
Have fun learning your new language!
Your Babbel Team ❤
October 25, 2013 New version 4.0.1
September 26, 2013 New version 4.0.0
March 06, 2013 New version 3.0.4
February 09, 2013 New version 3.0.3
January 14, 2013 New version 3.0.2
December 20, 2012 New version 3.0.0
December 07, 2011 Initial Release