What's NewRunway section sorting by men’s, women’s and couture collections
Images in portrait mode and with zoom functionality
High-resolution images across the majority of the app for users with Retina displays
Text enlarge option in the settings menu
The ability to share “The Collection” app
App DescriptionThe Collection, an iPad app from The New York Times, creates a new way for tablet readers to experience The Times's fashion and style coverage. With an elegant, immersive and highly visual user interface, this app is a one-stop destination for all things fashion from across The Times. The Collection builds on exclusive coverage from Styles, T Magazine and The International Herald Tribune and adds slide shows, video and updates from The Times’s fashion blogs.
Readers of this app also get:
- Updates from across the fashion industry and behind-the-scenes interviews.
- Photos of all the latest looks fresh from the runways in New York, Paris, London and Milan.
- New products that are hot in stores and the latest in beauty and cosmetic trends.
- Street fashion from Bill Cunningham’s On the Street, T’s Look of the Moment and reader-submitted slide shows.
- Shopping videos.
- The ability to seamlessly share their favorite articles, videos and slide shows via Facebook, Twitter and e-mail.
- Fashion reviews from Cathy Horyn and Suzy Menkes.
September 05, 2012 New version 1.2
June 11, 2012 New version 1.1.1
May 04, 2012 New version 1.1.0
November 23, 2011 New version 1.0.1
November 30, -0001 Initial Release