App DescriptionJournal Pad Pro is designed as a beautiful and simple way to take notes, keep a diary, and jot down things worth remembering. The app takes advantage of new iOS 5.0 technology to offer a realistic journal look and feel unseen in older note applications. Use your finger to turn through pages and journal entries just like in iBooks. All created notes can be printed directly from the device using Air Print, emailed as a pdf file, or exported to a third party application such as Dropbox or GoodReader.
You could use Journal Pad Pro to capture:
*Notes for a school class
*Important bits of information
*Outlines and Points to cover
*Stuff about you
*And Much More!
- Create and manage an unlimited number of entries
- All entries can be exported via email, printing, or sent to your favorite pdf app such as Dropbox, Goodreader, or iBooks
- Journal interface is elegant and easy to use. Graphics and page-turning give the app a realistic feel and look.
- Notes can be easily edited, and page order can be sorted and customized.
- Built in help section and hints
- Application display name in main menu is customizable
- App provides functionality while avoiding excessive overhead or bloated/unneeded features.
Whether you are a serious journaler, or just want to casually find a way to keep track of important stuff in your life, we feel Journal Pad can help.
Our thoughts precede our actions, define our character, and determine our legacy. Capture yours today.
August 23, 2012 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
December 16, 2011 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
November 01, 2011 Initial Release