App DescriptionLike Speech Recognition on your iPhone 4S? You'll like it even more on your Mac!
With Air Dictate, you can enter text on your Mac by talking into your iPhone 4S. It's that simple.
Don't miss this special holiday introductory price!
IMPORTANT: Requires an iPhone 4S and a Mac
EASY TO SET UP
- On your Mac, go to avatron.com/i to download and install the free Air Dictate Receiver app.
EASY TO USE
- Launch any app that allows text input. For example: TextEdit, Mail, Pages, Microsoft Word.
On iPhone 4S:
- Launch the Air Dictate app.
- Choose your Mac from a list of nearby computers.
- Press the microphone button, speak for a while, and press the button again to stop.
Your speech will be converted into text, and will automatically appear in the text field on your Mac, just as if you had typed it on your Mac keyboard.
Air Dictate Receiver requires a Mac running Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later.
Air Dictate comes from Avatron Software, the makers of Air Display, Air Sharing, and Print Sharing. To check out our other apps, just search for avatron in the iOS and Mac app stores.
January 04, 2012 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
December 21, 2011 Initial Release