- new units: counter-neutral tank and copter
- 2 new missions in campaign "Christmas chaos"
- 3 new coop missions
- new Christmas flag
Gaijin Entertainment presents the sequel to the popular tactical strategy game, which has won the devotion and recognition of many players worldwide. The Modern Conflict 2 project will provide you with new battles, more gameplay, and multiplayer mode, the most interesting feature!
World powers will face each other in a desperate fight for global superiority and will transform the entire planet into an actual battleground. Be ready to develop batteries of artillery in the Gobi desert, to construct air facilities on glaciers and hide your tanks in the rainforests of Amazonia. But the enemy will also be cunning, after all, since now you have the ability to battle with a general whose skills are no worse than yours. You can do it in the the fully-featured multiplayer mode!
Blitzkrieg and deep defense, invincible tanks, high-speed helicopters and lethal missiles – Modern Conflict 2 has everything for global war, and even more!
- Many fascinating single missions and campaigns;
- Gaming with friends and quick online battles (versus and coop);
- Your own army, various units and war tactics;
- More than 150 different maps on 4 types of landscape (tundra, desert, jungle, city);
- Character development system: abilities, special technologies and set of initial bonuses;
- Over 100 achievements, as well as leaderboards on the GameCenter network service.
- December 29, 2014 New version 1.23
- August 20, 2014 New version 1.22
- April 01, 2014 New version 1.21
- February 27, 2014 New version 1.20.5
- February 21, 2014 New version 1.20
- December 19, 2013 New version 1.19
- October 31, 2013 New version 1.18.5
- September 20, 2013 New version 1.18
- July 31, 2013 New version 1.17
- July 26, 2013 New version 1.16
- June 23, 2013 New version 1.15
- April 29, 2013 New version 1.14
- March 22, 2013 New version 1.13
- December 09, 2012 New version 1.12
- October 27, 2012 New version 1.11
- October 18, 2012 Initial release