App DescriptionThe most comprehensive and cost effective 2012 FAR/AIM available (2200+ pages)
PRO Pilot has built a reputation for providing the aviation community with the most accurate and reliable and advanced aviation app including FAR/AIM app products available. The 2012 FAR/AIM book continues this tradition, containing complete and up-to-date information from Titles 14 and 49 of the Code of Federal Regulations (14 and 49 CFR) pertinent to General Aviation, Sport Pilots and Flight Instructors, combined with the Aeronautical Information Manual (AIM), and a free email subscription service for you to receive updated information as it is released by the FAA.
This iPhone/iPad app includes:
•Parts 1, 43, 61, 67, 71, 73, 91, 97, 103, 105, 119, 135, 136, 137, 141, 142, NTSB 830, TSA 1552 and the complete Aeronautical Information Manual. Sport Pilot and Transportation
•Security Administration (TSA) rules included.
•NASA Aviation Safety Reporting Form
•The most complete and up-to-date information available, with PRO Pilot's promise to keep readers current via timely and free online Updates.
• FREE subscription email Update service keeps readers up-to-speed on regulation changes via email throughout the 1-year book life cycle, as the changes are released.
• Unabridged FAR Parts from Titles 14 and 49 of the Code of Federal Regulations
• Changes and updates since last edition clearly marked
• User-friendly combined FAR and AIM index with more terms than ever before!
• Designed specifically for iPhone, iPad, and iPod with High Definition ZOOM and OFFLINE viewing functionality
• You can print any or all the pages
• More than 2200 pages
• Advanced Multimedia
• Advanced Table of Contents (TOC) High Definition ZOOM and OFFLINE viewing functionality
• You can receive a authenticate certificate of completion that you can print and use it toward your ground school work or display proudly (In order to receive the certificate you must check all the TOC items and then proceed to the certificate section).
The cost of this application is subsidized substantially in order to become affordable for Pilots, aviators, Mechanics, practioners and students. (compare to $25). For your convenience, there are no restrictions on copying and pasting for your own personal use. In response to our customers’ requests, we have added ZOOM and OFFLINE viewing capability and will continue to update all other current and future PRO PILOT applications so as to meet this standard. This application is tested and optimized to work with all versions of iOS including new features of iOS 5.0.
February 07, 2013 Price Decrease: $9.99 -> $0.99
December 20, 2012 Price Decrease: $9.99 -> $5.99
December 06, 2012 Price Decrease: $9.99 -> $5.99
November 01, 2011 Initial Release