DocuSign provides a simple and secure way to electronically sign documents and collect signatures from others. The app eliminates the hassles, costs, and lack of security in printing, faxing, scanning, and overnighting documents for signature.
DocuSign is the most widely used eSignature and Digital Transaction Management platform in the world and is trusted by millions of people who have DocuSigned in 188 countries.
Featured in The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, TechCrunch, LifeHacker, Forrester, and more, DocuSign has won numerous awards for its innovations in digital signatures, including:
•2014 Media Post Appy Award Winner
•2013 Edison Award for Innovative Services—Business Optimization
•2013 Silicon Valley Business App Award—Productivity
•2013 Forrester ranked as the #1 eSignature solution
•Sign any document for FREE; no pen or paper required.
•Create your signature and initials using your finger/stylus, uploading a picture of your signature, or selecting one of the preformatted styles.
•Add text to your document such as name, company, address, date, and more.
•Receive real-time push notifications when a document is waiting for signature.
•Offline signing allows you to sign a document even when a network connection is unavailable. Once the device reconnects to the Internet, the document will sync to the DocuSign*.
* Only available on select DocuSign plans.
Send Documents Out for Signature
•Supports both in-person and remote signing options.
•Set signing order and workflow for multiple signers.
•Guide your signers with "Sign Here" tags that show precisely where to sign, initial, or add information.
•Receive real-time push notifications when a document has been signed.
Access & Store Documents
•Import and store documents from multiple cloud services, including Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Evernote, and Salesforce.
•Import documents directly from email.
•Supports almost any document format (PDF, Word, Excel, Text, and more).
•If you’re already a DocuSign user, this app connects seamlessly to your current account.
Legality & Security
•Legally binding—DocuSign’s legal signatures comply with the eSign Act.
•Complete audit trail to see who signed when and where.
•Documents are encrypted—safer and more secure than paper.
•DocuSign is ISO 27001 SSAE16 compliant .
Signing is always FREE with DocuSign.
Upgrade to a Professional plan to unlock premium features and unlimited signature requests.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Send us feedback at [email protected]
- April 24, 2012 Initial release
- May 31, 2012 New version 1.5
- September 13, 2012 New version 2.0
- September 18, 2012 New version 2.0.1
- September 21, 2012 New version 2.0.2
- October 08, 2012 New version 2.0.3
- October 23, 2012 New version 2.1
- November 20, 2012 New version 2.1.1
- January 18, 2013 New version 2.2
- May 24, 2013 New version 2.3
- August 10, 2013 New version 2.4
- October 07, 2013 New version 2.4.2
- October 18, 2013 New version 2.4.3
- November 12, 2013 New version 2.4.4
- January 15, 2014 New version 2.5
- January 18, 2014 New version 2.5.1
- February 21, 2014 New version 2.5.2
- March 13, 2014 New version 2.5.3
- May 06, 2014 New version 2.6
- June 25, 2014 New version 2.6.1
- August 06, 2014 New version 2.7
- September 19, 2014 New version 2.8
- October 03, 2014 New version 2.8.1
- November 15, 2014 New version 2.8.2
- December 08, 2014 New version 2.8.3
- April 27, 2015 New version 2.9
- May 02, 2015 New version 2.9.1
- July 05, 2015 New version 2.9.2
- August 12, 2015 New version 2.10
- September 24, 2015 New version 2.10.1