What's NewChromecast support
Recommended films based on your movies viewing and rating.
Improved sharing features
App DescriptionWe make it easy for you find and watch award winning movies. More movies than you've ever imagined, from all over the world: shorts, indie, festival films, cult and art-house rarities.
"Run by and for cinephiles, subscription site offers a wide world for adventuresome streamers."
- Rob Nelson, Star Tribune - March 21, 2014
We built Fandor with curation and discovery in mind from top to bottom. When you become a member we start you off with a rich library of hand-picked selections that capture stories from different cultures, time periods, and genres. Then we give you tools and insights to help you explore and make your own great discoveries.
Pull up a chair! There's a whole world of great stories just waiting for you.
• Fandor members get unlimited access to the collection
• Thousands of films handpicked by our curators
• Dozens of new movies added each week
• Ad-free, as the filmmaker intended
• Personalized recommendations just for you
• Easy access to Queue and Watched films
• Discover within Genres and International categories
• Thematic features in Fandor's Spotlight
• Trailers and previews available for all titles
• Watch in your living room with Airplay (all versions) or Chromecast (requires iOS7)
• 7 day subscription $2.99 / week
• 1 month subscription $9.99 / month
• Annual subscription $99.99 / year
• Network connection required
• Available in U.S. and Canada
Your subscription will automatically renew and will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. You can turn off auto-renew from your iTunes account settings after purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
April 17, 2014 New version 1.10.11
September 19, 2013 New version 1.8.1
April 22, 2013 New version 1.7.3
January 10, 2013 New version 1.6.2
September 16, 2012 New version 1.4.5
July 11, 2012 New version 1.3.15
January 17, 2012 Initial Release