148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: A LITTLE SHALLOW :: Read Our Full Review >>
Sprinkle Junior is a hyper-accessible follow-up to Mediocre's supremely awesome water physics firefighting title. This could be good or bad, depending on who's playing it.
What's NewiPhone 5 support
App Description- "Kids will have a good time with Sprinkle Junior" - [Family Friendly Gaming]
- "A streamlined version perfect for the little tykes" - [Jay is Games]
- "Sprinkle Junior is an excellent sampler of the gameplay directed towards kids" - [Softonic]
- "The quality of the gameplay, visuals, and audio are far superior to most games and apps on the app store that I’ve seen" - [CodeBoX Media]
A water-physics based playground for young children to play with! The Junior version of Sprinkle lets kids splash an unlimited amount of water in a variety of fun and playful environments! Unlike its senior, Sprinkle Junior is all about playing around and having fun, rather than solving tricky puzzles and fighting against the clock.
Sprinkle is enjoyed by over three million people across the planet, don't miss out on this special version designed for our youngest earthlings.
Using some of the most realistic water physics seen on an iOS device yet, Sprinkle Junior is full of splashy surprises and entertaining environments.
Sprinkle Junior features:
* Incredibly realistic and fascinating water physics
* Intuitive touch controls
* 30 unique and creative levels
* Blocks, boulders and contraptions
Sprinkle Junior is completely free from in app purchases, parents can let their kids play without needing to worry about additional costs.
November 12, 2013 New version 1.1.3
September 22, 2013 New version 1.1.2
July 01, 2012 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
February 16, 2012 New version 1.1
November 30, -0001 Initial Release