- Bug fixes
Flow Powered by Amazon is an augmented reality app that lets you discover information about items around you.
With Flow you can identify tens of millions of products, including books, DVDs, and packaged household items like a box of cereal or a box of tissues. You can also scan phone numbers, URLs and business cards and then quickly dial, open or add the information to your contacts.
To get started, point your camera at:
- Book covers
- Video games
- DVDs & CDs
- Packaged goods like games and toys
- A box of cereal.
Flow will also decode:
- UPC barcodes
- QR codes
- Phone numbers & web addresses
- Business cards
Flow now supports business card scanning, allowing you to recognize multiple business cards without having to change screens. You can scan in both portrait and landscape orientation, just try to fill the screen with as much of the card as you can.
Flow uses A9.com's continuous scan technology to automatically recognize items, and overlay information using augmented reality.
Once you launch the app, aim your camera towards the items you want to identify. Flow will begin recognizing items immediately. Move your phone over one or more items, and information is automatically delivered to the screen.
As with earlier releases, Flow helps you discover more about products available on Amazon.com. If you want to learn more about a product, or find out about related items, or read customer reviews, tap on the product information preview that appears on the screen. You can also share product details with friends via email, or Twitter, or make purchases on Amazon.com. For some products, Flow will display media previews, like audio clips or video clips that can be viewed almost instantly.
Flow’s History feature gives you access to all your scanned items, sorted by date, product category, item name, or scan type.
- July 04, 2015 New version 2.6
- January 14, 2015 New version 2.5.1
- December 20, 2014 New version 2.5
- September 30, 2014 New version 2.4
- September 04, 2014 New version 2.3.1
- August 30, 2014 New version 2.3
- September 20, 2013 New version 2.2.1
- September 16, 2013 New version 2.2
- August 21, 2013 New version 2.1.1
- August 14, 2013 New version 2.1
- December 22, 2011 New version 1.1