- Junior BINGO is now Kindergarten BINGO!
- Enhanced settings to customize games.
- Feed the bugs!
- Support for iPhone 5.
- Parental gate.
- Misc. improvements.
FREE for a limited time!
Play BINGO while practicing letters, numbers, shapes, and colors!
Listen to the letter, letter sound, color and shape or number the BINGO Bug speaks and tap on the corresponding object on the BINGO board. The object of the game is to get a pattern of three BINGO Bugs in a row to win and get BINGO! If you get BINGO without making a mistake you will earn a BINGO Bug!
Flash cards display a number, color and shape, or letter depending on the game selected. Practice by saying out loud what is displayed on the card. Press the button above the card to hear the answer.
Collect BINGO Bugs
Earn BINGO Bugs by getting BINGO without any mistakes. The Bugs you earn will be saved in "My BINGO Bugs." Tap, double tap, and tilt the device to watch them go!
The following options are available in the Parents & Teachers section;
Letter case: choose UPPER CASE or lower case
Alphabet: choose letter names or letter sounds
Numbers: choose numbers in increments of 10 up to 100
Music: theme music can be turned on or off
Player Profiles: you can erase a player profile
- Does not contain third-party ads.
- Does not contain in-app purchases.
- Does not contain integration with social networks.
- Does not use analytics/data collection tools.
- Does include links to apps by ABCya.com in the iTunes App Store.
- June 07, 2014 Initial release
- October 10, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99