- Bug fixes
Cox TV Connect allows you to watch live TV on your iPad, anywhere in your house:
• Watch TV on your iPad in any room of your house
• Choose from dozens of popular channels
• Jump to a specific channel on the guide
• Sort channels either by channel number or alphabetical
• Easily view and sort TV listings for all channels
• Remotely schedule recordings on your Cox DVR
• Access the Guide outside the home
• Closed Captioning
• Helpful FAQs and trouble shooting steps
• Yours to enjoy for free as a subscriber to Cox TV Essential or Advanced TV and Cox Essential, Preferred, Premier or Ultimate Internet service.
Cox TV Connect allows customers with Cox TV Essential or Advanced TV and Cox Essential, Preferred, Premier or Ultimate Internet service to watch a selection of channels live on an iPad in their home, and to view TV listings for all channels inside and outside the home. Not all channels available on the TV are available to view on the iPad at this time.
If you’re a campus TV customer of Cox through your university, use this application and the instructions provided by your college to access the TV services available via Campus Connect from Cox.
Want to manage your Home Phone calls and Voice Mail, or get helpful tips about your Cox services? Check out Cox Mobile Connect, available for iPad, iPhone and iTouch in the App store!
- February 12, 2015 New version 1.2.3
- December 17, 2014 New version 1.2.2
- October 13, 2014 New version 1.2.1
- September 06, 2014 New version 1.2.0
- June 14, 2014 Initial release