What's NewE-file your return now.
States now available
Smart Import, import your W2 directly from your payroll company
App DescriptionFederal and state tax prep with e-file for FREE.
**Requires a new account if you have already started online.**
Track your refund with the H&R Block app.
H&R Block At Home™ 1040EZ app helps you quickly complete your U.S. federal and state returns with easy, step-by-step Q&A. Free to download and Free to prepare your federal and state tax returns, and Free to e-file.
• Take a picture of your W-2 with your phone and import it into your return.
• Rest easy with automatic reviews for errors and omissions.
• Built-in expertise from most trusted name in taxes
• Get FREE audit support and representation from an enrolled agent**.
• Manage your account and access your PDF return online.
• Keep track of your filed return with status alerts.
• Ahora en español
H&R Block At Home™ 1040EZ supports the following types of taxpayers:
• Single or married filing a joint return
• Have income of $100,000 or less
• Rent or lease
• No dependents
• 100% Accurate Calculation Guarantee
• Maximum Refund Guarantee – Get the maximum refund you're entitled to or we’ll
refund any tax-prep fees.
* Supported federal forms - income from wages from employment (W-2), income from interest (1099 INT), income from unemployment (1099 G), income from Dividends (1099 DIV), adjustment for student loan interest (1098 E), Education credits (1098-t)
** Worry-free Audit Support is available for clients who use H&R Block tax software, online or mobile tax preparation solutions to prepare and successfully file (via e-file or print and mail) their 2012 individual income tax returns (federal or state). It does not provide for reimbursement of any taxes, penalties or interest imposed by taxing authorities. Additional terms and restrictions apply; see www.hrblock.com to learn more.
March 23, 2013 New version 2.4
March 08, 2013 New version 2.3
January 26, 2013 New version 2.2
January 01, 2013 New version 2.1
December 20, 2012 New version 2.0
October 17, 2012 New version 1.5
November 30, -0001 Initial Release