- Fixed localization errors
- Fixed a bug inside date drank and date bought
- Solution to an error that prevented editing wines
- New Simplified Chinese and Italian localization
Thanks for your positive feedback and rating!
* Selected by Apple as New and Noteworthy *
Winebook is a powerful and easy to use wine manager application for all wine enthusiasts. It offers a wide source of information about the wine World with a robust content of grape varieties and beautiful photos.
Winebook is also an elegant and efficient solution to store your wine collection, saving all the important properties of your wines.
• Storage of photos, properties (12), ratings (5) and notes for each wine
• Advanced search bar for wines and grape varieties (name, type, country, rating and year)
• Add your Favorite wine with a single touch on a heart
• Easily navigate through the most important function of your Wines
• New smart-Inventory, works with a drink button that automatically updates your total for each type of wine (white, rose, red, sparkling and fortified)
• Detail views for each type of grape with a complete overview, beautiful photos, text to speech and font size of your choice
• Select from 60 countries, each with it’s most important wine regions selected already for you
• Wine properties include: name, category, type, vintage, country, region, brand, date drank, date bought, price, blend and inventory.
• Universal support (for all devices)
• No internet connection required
• File sharing support - share your wine database on any iOS device
• Optimized for iPhone 6 and 6 plus
• New Grape varieties shop
• Designed for iPad Pro
- June 19, 2014 Initial release
- October 10, 2014 New version 1.1.7
- October 20, 2014 New version 1.1.8
- August 13, 2015 New version 1.1.9
- August 21, 2015 New version 1.2.0
- September 07, 2015 New version 1.2.1
- December 22, 2015 New version 1.2.2
- January 10, 2016 New version 1.2.3
- January 17, 2016 New version 1.2.4
- February 24, 2016 New version 1.2.5