- IOS 8 Optimization
- Misc Bug fixes
* * * Play to WIN - Exclusive NFL Prizes * * *
NFL Connect is the FREE interactive real-time game that brings fans and LIVE NFL game action to your mobile devices, play along with every NFL game and share in the victory of your favorite team with friends, fans and rivals.
Don’t just watch the games, Play them!
* * * How NFL Connect works * * *
Step 1 – Make yourself comfortable in front of your TV in a bar and tune in to any LIVE NFL game on your TV.
Step 2 – Install and start the NFL Connect application on your handheld device.
Step 3 - Select the LIVE game you are watching from the Connect schedule and you will be given a unique 4x4 game board to play with.
Step 4 – Play along in real-time and watch as LIVE events that occur in the game highlight on your game board!
Step 5 – Be the first to Connect four events in a row to win the round, points, tokens and credits that could see you sat with a friend at the next World Series!
* * * Top 5 Game Features * * *
#1 – Win Xchange credits by playing NFL Connect to earn NFL Game tickets, Team Wallpapers, Exclusive NFL prizes and more!
#2 – Join NFL Fans from all around the world and join the conversation with our awesome LIVE fan chat rooms – Think you know Football? Have your say here!
#3 – Real-time game cast and event tracker giving you play-by-play game stats and information.
#4 – Play head-to-head with friends, fellow fans and your arch rivals as you battle it out to Connect four in a row.
#5 – Block and frustrate your rivals by using weapons to block their game board and get ahead of your friends in the global leader boards!
DOWNLOAD FOR FREE TODAY
* * * Join the OneUp Sports network * * *
Follow NFL Connect on Facebook: www.facebook.com/nflconnect
Talk to us on twitter: @oneupgames
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/OneUpGames
Visit us at: www.oneupsports.com
* * * Credits * * *
NFL Connect is bought to you by OneUp Sports, the creators of MLB Connect, NHL Connect, NBA Connect and many more top sports apps – no-holds-barred, live-action, edge of your seat, nail-biting, split-second decision making second screen games
National Football League trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of the NFL. All rights reserved. Visit www.nfl.com, The Official website of the National Football League.
- December 16, 2011 Initial release
- December 21, 2011 New version 1.3.3
- January 10, 2012 New version 1.3.4
- January 24, 2012 New version 1.3.5
- February 03, 2012 New version 1.4
- June 07, 2012 New version 2.0
- June 10, 2012 New version 2.1
- June 20, 2012 New version 2.2
- September 07, 2012 New version 3.0
- September 24, 2012 New version 3.1
- September 29, 2012 New version Version 3.2
- October 10, 2012 New version Version 3.3
- December 02, 2012 New version 3.5
- December 15, 2012 New version 3.6
- February 01, 2013 New version 3.7
- September 10, 2013 New version 4.0
- November 02, 2013 New version 4.1
- December 29, 2013 New version 4.2
- January 04, 2014 New version 4.3
- February 01, 2014 New version 4.4
- September 05, 2014 New version 5.0
- October 02, 2014 New version 5.1
- October 17, 2014 New version 5.2
- November 03, 2014 New version 5.3