- Optimized for iOS8
- Faster load time
- Bug fixes
Brought to you by the creators of iPeriod®, iPregnant™ is a complete solution for tracking your pregnancy! No need for multiple apps any longer with iPregnant!
Experience the ultimate in pregnancy tracking with iPregnant. With more than 4 years of experience in women’s health tracking, Winkpass Creations delivers a high-tech, sleek, easy-to-use solution!
5 STARS - "Great Interface, easy to use, and comprehensive... Best pregnancy app!"
5 STARS - "Has everything you need!!!! 100 apps in 1 :)"
5 STARS - "Better than the others out there... My OB will love all the details I can provide on symptoms, etc."
Record and track one of the most precious experiences you will ever have, visualize your trends, and go to each prenatal appointment prepared and confident!
iPregnant is the only app that allows you to track future pregnancies while preserving the data from your previous pregnancies.
- Track multiple symptoms and moods!
- Track fundal height
- Track weight
- Track doctor’s appointments
- Keep notes
- Scientific illustrations
- 3D ultrasound imagery
- Baby weight and length
- Information about you and your growing baby
- Baby Name Engine (origin, popularity, meaning, favorites, massive database!)
- Questions for your doctor
- To Do
- Schedule reminders for important tasks such as:
taking vitamins, drinking water, doctor’s appointments, etc.
- Customize reminders with a variety of sound options
- Manage your photos
- Attach titles to photos
- Use Facebook, Twitter, email and sms to share exciting updates with your friends and family throughout your pregnancy!
- Connect with other parents-to-be around the world!
- Ask questions, seek support and offer advice!
CUSTOMIZATION (the MOST!)
- Choose which icons appear on the calendar
- Turn symptoms off/on
- Various color themes
- Multiple calendar styles
AUTOMATIC DATA BACKUP
- True automated data backup keeps your data safe. Just set up an iPregnant account, and we do the rest!
- February 06, 2015 New version 2.1
- June 04, 2014 Initial release