Bug fix for iOS 9.
33% OFF(USD 5.99 -> USD 3.99)!!!
A fantasy role-playing game "Alphadia" coming to the iPhone
It has been almost a century since the end of the Energi War. Nevertheless, within this prolonged season of peace, the Schwarzschild Empire has once again begun plotting world domination as it starts to conquer and occupy one nation after another. It is during this time that Ash and Karim, two residents of Heiland, a small town on the frontier, rescue a young woman and her escort as they are being pursued in the nearby woods by a contingent of foreign soldiers. Yet, who is this mysterious girl and what fate is in store for Ash and those with him as they attempt to help her fulfill her mission...? Find out as this dramatic story begins to unfold!
-A classic Japanese role-playing game-
Employing an orthodox turn-based battle system, Alphadia evokes a feeling of nostalgia with its classic gameplay style. In addition, its refined game balance and simple to use interface make this game easy for anyone to pick up and enjoy. Furthermore, with completely redrawn graphics, Alphadia's world shines on high-resolution touch screens.
-Charming characters and a dramatic story-
It is often thought that games on a cell phone can only offer a short, limited experience, but that is not the case with Alphadia. Alphadia boasts an expansive drama that spans 30+ hours of gameplay, and which is sure to pull on a few heartstrings as Ash and his party are faced with numerous challenges and trials.
-Engage in strategic battles while exploiting the potential of energi-
By mastering the various elementals, characters become adept in using a host of energi skills. Which energi skills characters learn beyond those of their inherent elemental, however, is given to the player to decide! Having such freedom lends itself to an overall richer gameplay experience in Alphadia.
As players learn to harness elementals in battle, they quickly become able to take advantage of their situation, and the thrill of battle increases. And of course, for those who prefer, there is an auto-function built into Alphadia's battle system that allows players to cut through waves of enemies with little effort should they choose.
*The actual price might differ depending on the region.
* Like us on Facebook
- May 15, 2012 Initial release
- May 24, 2012 New version 1.1.4
- June 01, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $6.99
- August 02, 2012 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $0.99
- August 10, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $6.99
- November 22, 2012 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $0.99
- December 12, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $6.99
- April 01, 2013 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $0.99
- April 05, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $6.99
- May 01, 2013 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $0.99
- June 28, 2013 New version 1.1.5
- June 28, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $6.99
- October 19, 2013 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $5.99
- May 26, 2014 Price decrease: $5.99 -> $0.99
- June 02, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99
- November 03, 2014 New version 1.1.7
- October 15, 2015 New version 1.1.8