- 12 new, free levels
- Updated Retina Display graphics for the new iPad
- Game Center support for Leaderboard and Achievements
- iCloud support to back up your progress
Lead the Furmins through over 100 ingeniously designed and visually stunning levels. Furmins HD provides hours of brain-twisting fun for fans of physics-based puzzle games. This updated version comes with 12 NEW, FREE LEVELS and beautiful RETINA DISPLAY GRAPHICS for the new iPad!
The Furmins are a happy race of creatures living a peaceful existence until the fateful day their benevolent (yet rather large) King falls asleep, rolls over a river forming an impromptu dam and blocks their flow of water. Without water the Furmins very existence is threatened (not to mention the real danger of their flower plantations dying!). So they decide to travel across the land to their King to try and wake him up. And they need you to get them there!
Guide all the Furmins to the basket (level exit) by rearranging variety of items and using bumpers with well-timed precision. Wisely place items to create pathways and physical chain reactions which help the Furmins reach their goal while earning Star points to unlock new Levels.
Features in detail:
- 108 game levels across 9 game worlds
- Unique blend of physics based set-up-and-go gameplay and real-time interaction
- Multiple solutions offer players lots of creativity
- Gorgeous Retina Display graphics
- Game Center support
- iCloud support
Furmins is made by Housemarque, the multiple award winning developer of Super Stardust HD, Dead Nation and Outland.
Compatible Devices: Furmins is compatible with iPod touch 3rd generation (32GB and 64GB models only!), iPod touch 4th generation, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPad, iPad 2 and new iPad. (iPod touch 3rd generation 8GB model is not a real 3rd generation device, and Furmins is NOT compatible with it.)
- February 21, 2012 New version 1.0.1
- February 25, 2012 New version 1.0.2
- May 25, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- June 02, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- June 06, 2012 New version 1.1.0
- June 07, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- June 11, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99