What's New- Fixed display of achievements
App DescriptionNavigate thirty-five challenging levels, building and upgrading towers to create mazes that leave enemy creeps marching to their death! With explosive OpenGL-based graphics and 3D stereo sound, HexDefense brings the arcade intensity of tower-based strategy to iOS like never before. Watch creeps explode and rockets fly across the hexagonal playing field as you defend your home tiles against wave after wave of attackers. The game is fast and intense–easy to play, but very tough to master!
Harder levels of the game feature teleporters that let creeps jump around the map, adding a new layer of strategy. Beginning on map 25, an additional lightning tower lets you slow creep's progress, maximizing the damage other towers can do!
- Classic 'Open Field' Tower-based Strategy
- Stunning Graphics, Particle Effects and Animations
- Fast, Arcade Action
- Thirty-five Unique Levels, Each with it's Own Challenges
- Seven Types of Creeps, Including Four Boss Creeps with Special Powers!
- Five Types of Towers with Four Upgrade Levels Each
- High quality 3D Sound and Background Music
- Auto-saves Game if You Press Home or Receive a Call
- Easy to Play, Very Tough to Master!
March 15, 2013 New version 2.2
February 10, 2013 New version 2.1
February 01, 2013 New version 2.0
April 18, 2012 New version 1.2
November 19, 2011 New version 1.1
November 09, 2011 Initial Release