What's New- Fixed display font issue on iOS 8
- Change to free with ad version
- Several improvements and bug fixes
App DescriptionTeslameter 11th takes advantage of the built in magnetometer in your iPhone/iPad, allows you to monitor the strength of magnetic field all around. There are a range of real-life applications for this useful item, such as: metal detector, AC magnetic fields, or finding low-magnetic places for sleeping (especially for babies) and of course, why not fun as well?
- Display the raw 3 axes x, y and z magnetometer values and a nice analog meter to display the magnitude
- Display the graphical history of magnitude (size, strength) of the magnetic field
- Support multiple units: tesla and gauss
- Record and export the data to email for further analysis
- Define your own threshold alert with audible alarm when it encounters a field (metal, speakers, etc.)
- Sensitivity customizable
- Start or stop the teslameter at any time
- Enable/disable auto-lock screen
- Clean and intuitive design
- Retinal ready, just more beautiful on iPhone and iPad retina
- Universal binary, download once and it also runs beautifully both on iPad and iPhone
- This application only works with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and iPad. iPod touch will not work because it does not have a magnetometer.
Teslameter 11th is the 11th tool among many other professional tools in our app "Multi Measures - All in one measuring toolkit"
September 10, 2014 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
September 10, 2014 New version 3.8.3
September 26, 2013 New version 3.8.0
September 09, 2013 New version 3.7.0
October 04, 2012 New version 3.6.0
September 06, 2012 New version 3.5.0
November 30, -0001 Initial Release