“It might be one of the most powerful networking tools to bring to a mixer.” - 148 Apps
The spirited growth and success of Namerick in its first two months highlight a near universal desire to be better with names. Thanks to all that have been part of it.
..oh and your friends and followers called - they'd love an introduction to Namerick as well!
We are truly honored to have you as one of our first users. We’re building Namerick for all of us who forget names, so please share your feedback with us - it will help us make the app even better for you in the months to come.
- What parts of the app are most important to you?
- What parts could you live without?
- What would you like us to add in future updates?
(Email to [email protected])
Fixes a bug that affected older devices running iOS 4.0 and 4.1. We now support iPod, iPad, and iPhone running operating systems 4.0 and greater.
★ BONUS TIPS ★
While some exciting new functionality is to come, to go beyond the 4 main categories (Work, Friend, Family, Crush) many of our users have been using the ‘Notes’ field to create Sub-categories. Here’s how:
1. When adding a new name, type a keyword (sub-category) in the Notes field ex. ‘School’ or ‘Gym’ or ‘Church’
2. On the list screen, search for that word to see all names of that Sub-category!
*Swipe to Delete*
Want to delete a name? In the list view simply swipe from left to right and a little red delete button will appear!
*Add while its fresh*
While the details of a conversation are fresh in your mind, add all you learned about them and what you talked about in the Notes field. This will give you more words to search for later and the ability to brief yourself before you see them next!
#1 Name Utility - Featured in WIRED Magazine, Huffington Post, Lifehacker, Business Insider, 148Apps, Tweeted by Pogue of NYTimes
"One of the best apps I’ve seen,
clever and functional" - LD Nursey
"Love the app, it has solidly taken its
place in my bottom icon tray." - GG
Ever forget names?
Namerick improves your memory of people’s names using repetition and mnemonics modeled from memory 'athletes' and studies of the human memory.
Namerick is for...
★★★★★ - "Dale Carnegie would have used this app." —Tim Readon
• 83% admit they're bad with names
(you're not alone!)
• 3 of 4 said names more important
than a good handshake
• 90% feel more motivated when you
remember their name
A TRUE WIN-WIN
#1 - When you remember their name,
you can more confidently engage
with people, making you more
trustworthy and likable.
#2 - The people whose names you
remember feel more appreciated
✪ Memory experts refer to the three R's of Long-term Memory. Recording, Retaining, and Retrieving. Namerick does all three.
• Enter names quickly with rapid
autocomplete based on US Census Data
• Large 'Notes' field to jot down notes
(hair color, job/company, spouses name)
• Keep organized. Groups help you
search and sort more quickly later
• Avoid dropping the ball. Record plans to
followup with that person (email, coffee etc)
• Automatically generates mnemonic
'namericks' to help your memory
• Records where and when you met
• Backs up data safely in iTunes
• Names chronological for faster retrieval
• Search by any word you typed in
the notes field
• Filter results by icons (ex. find all
your Crushes at once)
• Filter by Plans (to do all your Facebook
friending at once)
• Displays when and where you met
Watch our acclaimed video at Namerick.com
This app is dedicated to my Dad, whose great memory highlighted to me the power of remembering names
✪ Thanks for your support and positive feedback!
✪ Share success stories! [email protected]
- August 09, 2012 Initial release
- August 09, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- August 10, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99