What's New- iOS 6 support
- Smoother MJPEG streaming
- Faster loading
- General bug and stability fixes
App DescriptionVoted a Top 10 Construction App by Engineering News-Record (ENR) Magazine Readers.
*FREE* Control Center 7 App - Customized for iPad users.
Our exclusive iPad application, designed specifically for EarthCam.net clients, allows you to view and control your private video cameras from around the world in real-time over WiFi and 3G.
Download today and enjoy the convenience of these standard features:
* View your Control Center Cameras in real time
* Control your cameras using the on-board camera controls or using swipe gestures such as pinch to zoom
* Rotate the device to get a full screen view of the image
* MJPEG stream (for streaming cameras on WiFi only)
* View all archives for your cameras
* Go to a specific date in the archives with the calendar control
* View the camera's archive presets
* Select a specific time an image was taken and view that image
* Pinch to zoom archived images
* Rotate to get a full screen view of the image
* Access weather for your camera's location
* View camera's position on a map
* Get the camera's connection speed, solar power and battery charge
* All data is available for any archived image as well
* Save, email or post to notes for any live or archived image
* Take a picture on the job site or use a previously taken photo to post to your Control Center Project 'Notes'
* Non-clients will be allowed access to a specified camera for a 'tour' of the app
* Access will allow the user to view all facets of the app except: control a live camera, presets and post to project notes
Your password details are saved securely, allowing you to access your camera with one touch. To learn more about EarthCam's Control Center Software and to watch a brief video visit www.earthcam.net/software.
More features are on the way so watch for updates.
Please note this application is for EarthCam clients - Non-clients can view a demo utilizing the user name 'demo' and password 'demo' in order to gain access.
April 05, 2013 New version 2.1
November 01, 2012 New version 2.0.1
July 18, 2012 New version 1.0.6
November 30, -0001 Initial Release