This is a minor update of Speech Sounds on Cue which adds the following features:-
* Added Bluetooth Speaker Support
* Provide guidance for dealing with Microphone privacy in iOS7
* Removed some of the study phrases to make this app age appropriate for younger students.
50% off as part of The iMums Better Hearing and Speech Month Event!
Speech therapy treatment software for articulation difficulty caused by apraxia of speech or other speech difficulties. The aim of this app is to increase the intensity of treatment for people with apraxia, combining J. Rosenbek's integral stimulation approach with B. Hill's carrier phrase facilitation drills.
This is the original Australian version of the application, with all audio and video recorded by the Australian speech pathologist Carol Bishop. The voice is suitable for countries like Great Britain but for speakers with an American accent we recommend the US version instead.
This application shows how to produce speech sounds and words and encourages speech, even in people with severe speech difficulties. This easy to use iPad application contains over 500 videos, sound clips and colour photos designed to help adults and children to produce the consonant speech sounds in isolation, in words and in sentences. Now includes recording, playback, rhyming words and randomisation.
This software is especially helpful to those who need to hear and see a sound made, for example, patients with motor speech difficulty due to speech apraxia (verbal or oral apraxia affecting speech).
Provides multimedia full-motion video cues, for independent speech practice. Cues are for individual phonemes (sounds) as well as full words.
Each exercise targets one word, divided into 20 consonant
positions. For each exercise it provides:
* Color photo
* Auditory and written trigger phrase
* Written word
* Video clip of a speaker
* Records and plays back patient's voice with model sound for comparison.
This app enables intensive independent practice for Motor Speech Disorders, with immediate auditory feedback.
- June 19, 2014 Initial release
- May 05, 2015 Price decrease: $22.99 -> $18.99
- May 11, 2015 Price decrease: $18.99 -> $10.99
- June 01, 2015 Price increase: $10.99 -> $19.99