App DescriptionFat Chick Defense is Animal Edition of Archmage defense.
You control a Fat chick who is protecting her chicken nest from the wolves invasion. With each kill of wolves, you gain gold which can be used to research for new spells or repair your nest.
To send your enemies to their deaths, touch the chicken nest and drag a line towards the enemies to send a lightning towards them so that they will be electrified before they reach the chicken nest.
Spells to research or upgrade:
- Mana capacity - this is the ability to cast your spells. If you run out of mana, you cannot cast any more spells and your tower will be in danger.
- Chain lightning damage - you can increase your damage of this spell to greater heights.
- Hellfire - a fire from the hell that will burn your enemies to ashes. It works by drawing a circle over the affected area on the screen. The hellfire will ignite and set enemies within the chosen area on fire.
- Frozen Touch - this spell will freeze your enemies and you can increase the duration for which they are frozen to delay time.
It works by double tapping the enemies to freeze them. After being frozen, the enemies cannot move or attack the skull tower.
Addition character to summon:
- Doggy & Piggy - He will attack enemies automatically without you touching the screen. You can increase his level in the game to make him stronger.
The game includes online scoreboard, funny chicken laughter and lightning special effects which gives you an immense gaming experience.
- Lightning, Fire and Ice 3 different school of spells
- fully support touchscreen control
- easy and simple gameplay
- 3 different difficulty to choose from
- unlimited round
- online world ranking
- brilliant spell effects and sounds
- In App Access to iPod Library
For technical support or any inquiries about the game, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Support and Feedback
Our iPhone/iPod Touch Forum is now live, please visit our web site and provide your comments and feedback so that we can improve.
October 26, 2011 Initial Release