What's NewThis is a bug fix update!
Playlist editing now works again.
Next button no longer locks up.
Resetting the database no longer forgets offline music.
Starting a playlist in the middle now properly progresses.
Shuffle on Albums now properly shuffles.
Fixed random crashes with poor connectivity.
Many other bug fixes!
App Description"Google Play Music All Access" does not work yet. A new update was submitted on . (May-20-2013 )
-The #1 selling Google Music iOS app.
-In the TIME's "50 Best iPhone Apps" list for 2012.
-Voted in top 3 music apps by www.bestappever.com.
Google Music allows you to keep up to 20,000 of your favorite songs in the cloud. Now you can listen to your entire music collection without having to use
any space on your iOS device.
gMusic is the ONLY Google Music Player with these features:
-Pioneer AppRadio support
-10 band Equalizer
-Full Playlist Editing
-Last.fm Scrobbling (In the settings)
-Universal App/iPad Support
gMusic features include:
- Lock screen integration with iOS 5
- Airplay Support
- Very fast load times.
- Create an Instant Playlist
- Add songs to existing playlists
- Search by Artist, Songs, Albums, or Genres
- Plays in the background so you can use your other apps while still listening to your music
- Offline support
- Recently-Added Playlist
- Direct secured authentication with Google. No third party servers involved.
- Remembers what you were listening to for quick resume after closing the app.
- Ability to disable streaming over 3g.
- Stay tuned for other great new features coming soon.
Are you having problems logging in?
Questions, Comments, Feature request, Bugs? Email me!
Please email me and give me the chance to fix your problem before leaving a bad review.
May 17, 2013 New version 5.2.1
May 02, 2013 New version 5.2
April 26, 2013 New version 5.1
April 20, 2013 New version 5.0
March 13, 2013 New version 4.5.6
March 12, 2013 New version 4.5.5
November 30, -0001 Initial Release