What's New📌 Importing longer videos no longer fails--yay! 💡 Start importing that game footage now!
📌 Improved thumbnail generation when sharing videos
📌 Fixed selection state bug in video library.
📌 Misc. bug fixes.
New in Coach's Eye 3.0
🏀 SIDE-BY-SIDE VIDEO COMPARISON
Coach’s Eye now allows you to compare two videos using its powerful video analysis tools. Effortlessly zoom, pan, scrub and draw on videos in split screen comparison mode.
⚽ STACKED OR SPLIT SCREEN COMPARISON
Split screen video comparison is equally powerful in landscape or portrait orientation. When unlocked, two flywheels allow precise control of the playhead for each video clip. When locked, a single flywheel controls the playhead for both video clips.
🏇 MULTI-SELECT EDIT
Coach’s Eye introduces multi-select mode to help you take control of the thousands of videos in your Video Library. Delete multiple videos with a single tap, or quickly select two videos to compare in the analyzer.
🏈 QUICK ACCESS CAMERA
Always be ready to capture video at a moments notice. Quickly access the camera with a single tap regardless of whether you are in the Videos, Explore, Resources or Shared tabs.
🎾 EXPLORE THE COMMUNITY
Get inspiration on-demand by seeing others’ achievements in the Staff Picks, Leaderboard, and Latest video sections of the Explore tab. Watch the best performances and coaching with a single tap.
⚾ GET BETTER TOGETHER
Tap the Import button to download publicly shared videos from the community, mark them up and share them with your own team or the world. Tap the Like button to add a video bookmark to your account. Access your bookmarked videos at any time by logging into www.coachseye.com.
⛳ PASS IT ALONG
Easily share the amazing videos you come across in Explore with a copy a link option for every video. It’s easier than ever to quickly share a community video via Facebook, Twitter, text message, email or chat.
🚵 VIDEO NAMING
Titles help tell the story of your video. They also aid in-app search and help other people find your publicly shared video. Coach’s Eye 3.0 adds Rename to the media library popup menu and a title field to the Share and Details views.
🎯 VIDEO DETAILS VIEW
Quickly move through your videos and scan their details using the new flow view on your iPad. Enter flow view via the toggle button in the video library, or tap Details in the library popup menu. On iPhone, tap Details from the popup menu and then swipe to skim through your videos.
🏁 GET A HEAD START
Coach’s Eye in-context visual overviews get you into the game quickly—you will be creating videos like a pro in seconds. We have also revamped and added to our in-app tutorials located in the Resources tab.
App DescriptionRecord it. Break it down. Get better.
Improve your pitcher's fastball, straighten your golf swing, easily break down a volleyball serve, improve soccer skills, or even demonstrate weightlifting form. Coach's Eye makes instant feedback possible on the field or on the go.
VIDEO CAPTURE AND IMPORT
• Record SD, HD, or HD+ videos.
• Import video from your device’s Camera Roll, email, or apps like Dropbox.
• Instant import of videos shared from other Coach's Eye users.
INSTANT VIDEO ANALYSIS
• Instantly review video with slow-motion playback and drawing tools.
• Compare two videos with side-by-side video analysis.
• Slow-motion video review is easy using our flywheel for precise video scrubbing.
• Zoom and pan videos during analysis to see just the details that matter.
• Draw on videos using lines, arrows, circles, squares, and freehand tools.
• Create analysis videos with audio commentary, annotations, and slow-motion.
SIMPLE VIDEO SHARING
• Text Message
• Device Camera Roll
• Other Apps (Dropbox, Edmodo, Evernote, and more).
• Display on a big screen for on-the-spot video analysis in a group setting. (Uses TV / projector through AirPlay and Apple TV, or an HDMI connection.)
EXPLORE THE COMMUNITY
• Find inspiration with popular videos found in our Leaderboard and Staff Picks
• Discover what others are doing around the world with videos on the Map
• View and import videos that were publicly shared by other coaches and athletes.
• Free online account gives you web access to videos you have shared or liked
Have questions or suggestions? Get in touch with us at: email@example.com
“The ability to film, evaluate, review with the athlete and then send it to them without leaving the deck has never been easier.”
—GLENN MILLS: Former Olympian, elite swimming coach, GoSwim.tv
“In the past I used a somewhat complicated process involving a video camera connected to a computer to accomplish what the Coach’s Eye app does so simply, elegantly and powerfully on its own.”
—CHRIS GRIFFIN: Chi Running instructor
“The drawing tools are fantastic...I can show them exactly what they are doing during a jump or spin and suddenly the lights go on.”
—LAURA MEINECKE: Accredited PSA and US Figure Skating Coach
Video doesn't lie. Buy Coach's Eye today and see your performance improve immediately!
May 31, 2013 New version 3.2
May 26, 2013 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
May 22, 2013 New version 3.1
April 15, 2013 New version 3.0.2
April 06, 2013 New version 3.0.1
November 30, -0001 Initial Release