- Updated for iOS 10.
Designed to be quick and easy to use, Expense combines a sleek and beautiful interface to manage your day to day expenses and income.
Expense will help your keep track of you daily income and spendings, great for personal and business use. By using Expense, you will be able to see your spending habits and help you save money!
- Universal Application - Runs on iPad and iPhone!
- iCloud Compatible (Sync and store your data on iCloud).
- Sync your data with Expense, Expense HD and Expense PRO.
- Sync with Expense on the Mac.
- User customisable categories.
- Supports all currencies.
- Accounts can have their own individual currency setting.
- Add various accounts in to track.
- Track both income and expense
- Track transactions and view monthly history for each account and category.
- Track expenses for each category.
- Built-in password protection.
- Sort history by periods.
- Sort categories by periods.
- View total balances for all accounts.
- Pie charts to show a quick overview of your categories.
- Bar charts to show trends in your history.
- Clean simple easy to use interface
- Export history and category reports to CSV file
- Email CSV report files
- Export using iTunes file sharing
- Retina display ready for iPhone and iPad
What's PRO? Universal application!
The PRO version is an universal application, which means it designed for use on the iPad and the iPhone/iPod Touch.
Please write to us instead of submitting bugs or questions in an App Store review. We can't respond to reviews.
Visit us at www.sockii.com
Contact us at [email protected]
- June 12, 2014 Initial release
- November 05, 2016 New version 2.2.2