This version corrects an issue with Bluetooth Connectivity.
SlideShark is the award-winning app used by sales professionals and other presenters to present and share PowerPoints® from the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch the way they were meant to be seen. Start your 15 day free trial. For businesses, SlideShark is a powerful, proven sales presentation solution built by Brainshark.
How SlideShark Works:
From your computer, iPad, iPhone or iPod touch, UPLOAD a PowerPoint file (ppt, pptx, pps, ppsx) to your free, secure account. SlideShark also has direct integrations with OneDrive, Dropbox, Box, and other cloud storage providers!
Use SlideShark to download & SHOW the presentation on your iOS device.
BROADCAST your presentation over the Web in real-time to meeting attendees, from your iOS device - no matter their device.
SHARE your presentation online via email or social media & track the viewing results.
• Upload PowerPoint files via SlideShark site; open from email attachments on your device; or import from cloud storage
• Tap or swipe to advance animations and slides; swipe back to go back
• Swipe up to go to specific slides & access more features
• Offline presenting
More Great Features:
• Download presentations to multiple iOS devices
• Access/import presentations from 7 different cloud storage providers
• Connect to a projector or TV using VGA/HDMI adaptor or AirPlay via Apple TV
• Play vids embedded in PowerPoint presentations (.wmv or .avi format, PPT 2010)
• Use Presenter Mode to see slide notes, timers, animation counter & more (iPad 2 & later)
• Annotate slides
• Laser Pointer
• External hyperlinks
• Set slides to auto-advance and “loop” for trade shows
• Replace presentations w/out losing tracking data
• Hide/re-order slides (iPad only)
• Use iPhone/iPod touch as remote control/laser pointer
Premium Features ($):
• Broadcast presentations over the web to remote or in-person attendees via unique URL from your iOS device!
• Improve follow-up w/ email alerts & viewer tracking for presentations broadcast live or shared online (know who viewed, when, how long, which slides)
• Support for PDF files
Sign up for a SlideShark trial account on our site or register on the login page when you launch the App. One SlideShark account can be used for all your iOS devices.
SlideShark for Individuals
• Free 25MB storage (refer friends to earn more)
• Upgrade to SlideShark PRO ($) for business features: broadcasting up to 10 attendees, detailed reporting & alerts on presentation viewing activity, and 1GB added storage
PowerPoint features not currently supported: animated gifs, slide transitions other than “fade” and “wipe”, triggers, macros, 3rd party components & some advanced animations. Broadcasting treats all animations as “appear” and does not yet support timed animations, embedded vids or external hyperlinks.
Trial users are limited to uploads of 50 slides per presentation. SlideShark PRO users get unlimited slides and presentations
Show PowerPoint and PDF files from your iPad, iPhone and iPod touch the way it was meant to be seen...with SlideShark!
- April 11, 2012 Initial release
- May 16, 2012 New version 1.6
- June 15, 2012 New version 1.7
- September 07, 2012 New version 2.0
- October 07, 2012 New version 2.1
- November 13, 2012 New version 2.2
- December 19, 2012 New version 2.2.1
- February 14, 2013 New version 2.2.2
- March 26, 2013 New version 3.0
- May 31, 2013 New version 3.1
- June 15, 2013 New version 3.1.1
- June 28, 2013 New version 3.1.2
- July 15, 2013 New version 3.1.3
- August 24, 2013 New version 3.2
- December 13, 2013 New version 3.3.0
- January 30, 2014 New version 3.4.0
- April 11, 2014 New version 3.5.0
- November 21, 2014 New version 3.6.3
- December 12, 2014 New version 4.0
- May 05, 2015 New version 4.1.1
- June 25, 2015 New version 4.2
- July 06, 2016 New version 4.3.1