What's NewOkta integration for SSO users, iOS 7 design improvements, and several bug fixes!
Upgrade to SlideShark Pro for more storage, viewer tracking, and more!
SlideShark is the award-winning app used by sales professionals and other presenters worldwide to present and share PowerPoints® from the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch the way they were meant to be seen—accurately and professionally every time.. For individuals & businesses, SlideShark is a powerful, proven solution built by Brainshark
4,500+ reviews, 4.5 star avg rating!
25+ industry awards: ABA “Stevies” Gold Winner 2013; TabTimes Best Productivity/Presentation App 2013, Readers’ Choice Awards Winner 2013
How SlideShark Works:
From your computer, iPad, iPhone or iPod touch, UPLOAD a PowerPoint file (ppt, pptx, pps, ppsx) to your free, secure account. SlideShark also has direct integrations with OneDrive, Dropbox, Box, and other cloud storage providers!
Use SlideShark to download & SHOW the pres on your iOS device.
BROADCAST your pres over the Web in real-time to meeting attendees, from your iOS device, computer or Windows 8 tablet, no matter their device.
SHARE the pres online via email or social media & track the viewing results.
• Upload PowerPoint files via SlideShark site; open from email attachments on your device; or import from cloud storage
• Tap or swipe to advance animations and slides; swipe back to go back
• Swipe up to go to specific slides & access more features
• Offline presenting
More Great Features:
• Download presentations to multiple iOS devices
• Access/import presos from 7 different cloud storage providers
• Connect to a projector or TV using VGA/HDMI adaptor (all iPads, iPhone 4 & later) or AirPlay via Apple TV (iPad 2 and 3, iPhone 4 & later)
• Play vids embedded in PowerPoint presos (.wmv or .avi format, PPT 2010)
• Use Presenter Mode to see slide notes, timers, animation counter & more (iPad 2 & later)
• Annotate slides
• Press/hold for Laser Pointer
• Click on hyperlinks to go to external websites
• Set slides to auto-advance and “loop” for trade shows
• Replace presos w/out losing tracking data
• Hide/re-order slides (iPad only)
• Use iPhone/iPod touch as remote control/laser pointer
• Pinch to zoom in on slides (iPhone/iPod touch)
Premium Features ($):
• Broadcast presos over the web to remote or in-person attendees via unique URL from your iOS device, computer, or Windows 8 tablet!
• Improve follow-up w/ email alerts & viewer tracking for presos broadcast live or shared online (know who viewed, when, how long, which slides)
• Multi-user content distribution, control, mgmt & reporting
Visit SlideShark.com to learn more, watch product vids, access support & FAQs, and compare features & pricing.
Sign up for a free SlideShark account on our site or register on the login page when you launch the App. One SlideShark account can be used for all your iOS devices.
SlideShark for Individuals
• Free 25MB storage (refer friends to earn more)
• Upgrade to SlideShark PRO ($) for business features: broadcasting up to 10 attendees, detailed reporting & alerts on presentation viewing activity, and 1GB added storage
SlideShark Team Edition ($)
• Multi-user access to content via searchable, permission-based folders
• Cloud-based content distribution & controls
• Central mgmt of users, content, storage & billing
• Broadcasting to up to 25 attendees
• Present and Broadcast from your computer or Windows 8 tablet
• Detailed usage analytics & presentation viewing reports
• Single Sign-On
• Start a free trial on our site
PPT features not currently supported: animated gifs, slide transitions other than “fade” and “wipe”, triggers, macros, 3rd party components & some advanced animations. Broadcasting treats all animations as “appear” and does not yet support timed animations, embedded vids or external hyperlinks.
Free users are limited to uploads of 50 slides per pres.
Show PowerPoint from your iPad, iPhone and iPod touch the way it was meant to be seen...with SlideShark!
August 21, 2014 New version 3.5.0
January 31, 2014 New version 3.4.0
January 25, 2014 New version 3.3.0
September 26, 2013 New version 3.2
June 15, 2013 New version 3.1.1
May 31, 2013 New version 3.1
November 30, -0001 Initial Release