"I was thoroughly impressed with Samplodica. It’s fun, addicting and original. Download it to jam out to your own creations today." /148Apps
Finalist in the 2012 App Star Awards!
"It is like a grown up version of banging on pots and pans, only it doesn’t annoy your parents if you wear headphones /…/ Pick this app up if you are looking for something unique to pass the time with." /AppAdvice
Check out our introduction video: http://youtu.be/EXefR9WLIkE
Samplodica is an original, playful musical instrument, full of sounds. Make music, make noise, sample, annoy, bend, rearrange, in a brand new musical way of playing you've never tried before.
In every corner, Samplodica let's you play with its carefully selected, hand picked sounds. From electronic drums, over toys and found objects, to acoustic guitars, Samplodica's sounds got character. Above all, they are fun to play. If you are hard to please, or maybe an explorative one, take it a step further and record your own sounds. Make a catchy tune, drop a beat, or create sonic mayhem, it's up to you. Samplodica is free form and fluid, it is inspiration and exploration.
Samplodica is played by whipping your iPhone in the air, like a rhythm egg or a drum stick. This kinetic experience is beyond that of ordinary computerized music making, where turning minimal screen controls make your eyes bleed and your inspiration go away. Samplodica is body, space and movement, intuitively.
Samplodica is a box of crayons for your ears. Enjoy!
A NOTE ON SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
We try our best to support old devices, but depending on your system, the features of Samplodica might differ:
* A built-in microphone is required to record.
* iOS 4 is required to export recorded sounds and to import you own sound files (import sound files is a feature available in the Samplodica Pro Upgrade).
SAMPLODICA PRO UPGRADE
Available as an in-app purchase, Samplodica Pro Upgrade features more options for fine tuning the sounds of Samplodica:
* Load your own sound files via iTunes®, in 44.1 kHz, 16 bit, mono, WAV format.
* Set the volume for each individual sound.
* Set stereo pan for each individual sound.
* Set initial pitch value for each individual sound.
* Room for more recorded sounds.
Don't worry! There's plenty of fun and depth in the standard version of Samplodica. All instant fun and all of the sounds are in the regular version, all tweaking is in the Pro upgrade. Have fun!
- June 15, 2012 New version 1.0.1
- May 22, 2012 Initial release