minor fixes for iOS 8
Everyday Notes is an easy way to journal and keep track of what's going on in your life. Just write down and remember simple things going on in your life: taking the dog to the vet, crazy idea you had, report coming up, your aunt is visiting next week.
Everything is based on the concept of a regular notebook, just write on the page. You can paste in photos, write in a special todo section, and sync with your calendar. Every day you'll get a fresh page, plus an outline view to see your week at a glance.
- A fresh page every day
- Week overview
- To-do list (swipe on a task to move it to tomorrow)
- Syncs with our other App: Do it (Tomorrow) - completed history too
- Full history and month scrolling support
- Integrated photo library and camera
- 2-way Calendar integration/sync
- Optional cloud sync and backup of everything (included free)
- Page flipping interface, use your finger to turn the pages
### NOTE To Everyday Notes FANS! ###
Thanks a lot for your support and for the nice reviews! You are all awesome!
We listen to you and are working on adding features you are missing!
Reviewing the app helps us a lot, so thanks for the feedback and supporting Everyday Notes!
Need support or have direct feedback? Just send us an email at web-support at adylitica.com
- November 06, 2014 New version 2.0.10
- October 24, 2014 New version 2.0.9
- October 17, 2014 New version 2.0.8
- June 10, 2014 Initial release