- Chinese translation added
- Built-in calculator
** ON SALE ** 50% OFF **
Getting out of debt made easy. Pay off your debts with Debt Snowball method and save! Easy sync and iPad/iPhone versions combined in one app!
FEATURED BY APPLE in “NEW AND NOTEWORTHY”
Debt Control helps you organize, manage and pay off your debts. Primarily, it includes tools to help you plan a strategy and analyze the results of using the Debt Snowball method, which is the debt-clearing model recommended by leading debt advisors.
The principle of the Debt Snowball method is to focus on one debt at a time and to pay as much as you can earn or save toward that one creditor to get the debt gone, while making only minimum payments to all your other creditors. Every time one of the debts is attacked you'll feel even more motivated to reach the long-desired goal - to become debt free!
The thankful users give comments:
"Great app for keeping on target with paying down debt."
"Keeps track of my debt and gives me an idea of how long before being debt free!"
- One clear screen to manage all your debts (credit cards, loans and mortgages).
- Debt Free Date is calculated automatically.
- Individual Pay Off Date is displayed under each of your debts.
- Debts order can be rearranged.
- Amortization schedule
- Payment Due Date Notifications
- One Tap to enter a payment
- Payments with custom amounts
- Track expenses which affect your credit card balance.
- Built-in calculator
PAY OFF STRATEGIES - SNOWBALL METHOD
Advisers recommend to start paying off your debts from the one with the lowest balance to the one with the highest balance, regardless of interest rate. Choose different strategies before start to see how your Debt Free Date and Total Interest Amount will be affected.
- Highest interest rate
- Lowest balance
- Highest balance
- Custom order
- Fixed and ARM Interest rate
- Monthly and Daily Interest Accrual
- Term in Years and Months
- Minimum Payment in “$” and “%”
- Amortization schedule (Scheduled payments, Paid, All)
- Interactive 3D Pie Chart diagram shows the structure of your remaining debt from various angles (Principle, Interest, Monthly Payment, Savings).
- Remaining Balance report lets you model Snowball Pay Off scenario and view exactly how it would affect your situation.
- Summary overview widget with Debt Free Date calculated automatically.
SYNC AND DATA:
- iCloud sync for your iPhone and iPad
- Your data is stored safely in the Cloud
- PIN-protected data
- Export to email
User Guide - http://ibearsoft.com/debt-hd/
Feedback & Support - http://ibearsoft.com/help
Debt Control is a well thought out app that will help you plan a good strategy, see progress and keep going to your financial freedom. Start now! ►►
- November 18, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- November 18, 2011 New version 1.1
- November 22, 2011 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- November 23, 2011 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
- December 15, 2011 New version 2.0
- January 15, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- January 19, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- January 28, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- March 09, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- March 26, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- April 06, 2012 New version 2.0.1
- April 09, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- April 16, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- May 13, 2012 New version 2.1
- May 21, 2012 New version 2.1.1
- June 10, 2012 New version 2.2
- October 06, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- October 10, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- November 05, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- December 18, 2012 New version 2.3
- December 18, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- June 13, 2013 New version 2.3.2
- July 03, 2013 New version 2.3.3
- July 17, 2013 New version 2.3.4
- July 21, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99