What's New- Minor enhancements and bug fixes
App DescriptionFor nearly 70 years, Organic Gardening magazine has inspired and empowered readers with information they trust about working in harmony with nature in their gardens and treading lightly on the environment in all aspects of their lives. Today, Organic Gardening still leads the charge toward a sustainable future with editorial that shows readers how to care about their health, homes, and gardens safely and naturally, and lively photography that captures the beauty of the garden.
Organic Gardening Magazine December 2012/January 2013
Vol. 60, No. 1
Full Circle: Built with graceful curves, an organic vegetable plot in Oregon offers lessons in small-space gardening.
Out in the Cold: Meet the four polar bears of the vegetable kingdom. These greens survive—even thrive—in freezing temperatures.
The Architecture of Soup: Sink your teeth into a warming bowl of hearty, nourishing soup, with plenty of chunky vegetables, grains, and legumes.
• Design Dilemmas: The hanging gardens of Chanticleer.
• Plant TNT: Native plants can be beautiful and delicious.
• Skills & Abilities: Storing root crops; Tips for perfect pies.
• Common Ground: Is vegetarianism obsolete?
• Simply Fresh: Latkes elevate potatoes and other root vegetables from humble to sublime.
• Flower Power: The herbs of Scarborough Fair.
• Pay Dirt: It’s time to give your shovel a rest.
• Ask Organic Gardening: Beneficial nematodes; perennial weeds; how to make holiday greens last longer.
• Good Bug, Bad Bug: Winning the battle against whiteflies.
• Earth Matters: An artist in Mexico gives guns a peaceful purpose; hard times for amphibians.
• Green Getaways: Tiny Floyd, Virginia, is artistic and quirky, and that’s just the way the locals like it.
• We Like This!: Editor-recommended tools for new gardeners.
Organic Gardening Customer Support http://organicgardening.com/customer_service
1-Year Subscription: $11.99, automatically renewed until canceled
•New issues will be automatically downloaded to your iPad as they become available
•The new Organic Gardening iPad edition supports progressive downloading, so you can view the issue as it downloads
•Your credit card will automatically be charged for another subscription period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
*Don't delete your existing Organic Gardening app! Use it to receive free access to previously downloaded issues.
May 02, 2013 New version 2.0
February 02, 2013 New version 1.5
September 05, 2012 New version 1.4
April 28, 2012 New version 1.3
November 30, -0001 Initial Release