30% Initial import performance gain.
Fixed all reported crashes.
Added offline support while in airplane mode.
Albums now sort properly after re-import.
All playlists now sync.
Search now always works.
Quick index no longer overlaps the search.
Song search now includes artists name.
The delete button has been removed.
Fixed network indicator.
Introductory price, get it while its hot!
aMusic is the only native iOS app that lets you access your Amazon Cloud music account. Now you can listen to your entire music collection without having to use
any space on your iOS device.
aMusic features include:
- Very fast load times. Typically less than 10 seconds until you can load and start
streaming your Music library.
- Create an Instant Playlist
- Add songs to existing playlists
- Search by Artist, Songs, Albums, or Genres
- Plays in the background so you can use your other apps while still listening to your music
- Stay tuned for other great new features coming soon.
Questions, Comments, Feature request, Bugs? Email me!
* You need to sign into Amazon Cloud Player using your computer at least once before the app will work.
- October 15, 2011 New version 1.1
- October 27, 2011 New version 1.2