- New map: Pennsylvania! A new board with a tactical Stock Shares system, and specific 2-player rules. Adding a new dimension to your strategy, it should completely renew your game experience!
- New map: Germany! A new board that will test your ability to craft long term strategies while also countering your opponents’ plans!
- More achievements to complete.
- Improved user interface to start games faster from the main screen.
- New More Games section.
- Various bug fixes.
The official adaptation of Days of Wonder's best-selling train board game, Ticket to Ride, now on your computer!
In addition to the exciting multiplayer mode, players will enjoy a new intuitive user interface, new social media capabilities to share exciting moments, and play against live opponents from all around the world on the various boards!
With over 50 million games played online and a new game starting every 4 seconds on average, Ticket to Ride offers a game experience unique amongst its peers.
**Ars Technica – « Ticket to Ride is impressive right from the start. »
**Pocket Gamer: 9/10 with Gold Award – ""A fantastic adaptation of an excellent board game, and a must-buy for strategy fans""
Ticket to Ride includes :
• Alan R. Moon's official Ticket to Ride USA map with original artwork in full high resolution
• 6 additional maps and 2 mini-expansions (containing 3 variants each) available in the shop in-game, with their own specificities:
· Switzerland (map)
· USA 1910 (game variants)
· Europe (map)
· Legendary Asia (map)
· India (vertical map)
· Nordic Countries (vertical map)
· Europa 1912 (game variants)
· Pennsylvania (map)
· …Extra content is added regularly!
• Solo play against up to 4 AI players.
• Multiplayer support
· Online Play (WiFi, 3G, 4G) against other iPhone, iPad, Mac (non-exhaustive list).
· An unparalleled online player community with tens of thousands of live opponents.
· Pass-and-Play with up to 4 live opponents (can include AI players too).
· True cross-platform: players can challenge each other on other supported platforms including Mac, iPhone, iPad.
• Detailed, interactive, turn-by-turn, in-game tutorial.
• Contextual in-game notes to help you master all the maps.
• Online and offline Hall of Fame.
For more information, please visit
Find all the latest news for Ticket to Ride Digital on Facebook and Twitter!
Languages available: English, French, German
Minimum requirement : OSX 10.8
- June 07, 2014 Initial release
- December 22, 2015 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $5.99
- January 09, 2016 Price increase: $5.99 -> $9.99
- July 02, 2016 New version 2.2.4
- July 10, 2016 New version 2.2.5
- December 21, 2016 New version 2.4.0