- Fixed compatibility with Mountain Lion
*** Ticket to Ride just won the 2012 Pocket Gamer Awards for Best Strategy/Simulation Game!! ***
THE BEST-SELLING TRAIN GAME ROLLS ONTO THE MAC APP STORE
Elegantly simple… 3 minutes to learn… tension building at every turn – definitely NOT your Father's train game!
** Bruce Geryk, Computer Gaming World - "This has to be one of the most addicting little games since Bejeweled."
**Pocket Gamer: 9/10 with Gold Award – "A fantastic adaptation of an excellent boardgame, and a must-buy for strategy fans"
**Ars Technica: "Ticket to Ride impresses right from the beginning."
By the makers of Ticket to Ride for iPad, winner of the Pocket Gamer Awards 2012 for Best iPad Strategy/Simulation Game of the Year and Small World for iPad, winner of the Pocket Gamer Awards 2011 for Best iPad Strategy/Simulation Game of the Year
The best Online adaptation yet of Days of Wonder’s best-selling train game, Ticket to Ride features:
• Alan R. Moon’s official Ticket to Ride maps with original artwork, in glorious full-screen mode on Lion
• Days of Wonder Online support for Online Play against other iPad, Mac and PC gamers
• An unparalleled online player community with tens of thousands of live opponents willing and ready to play 24/7!
• Solo play against up to 4 AI players and Hot Seat play against other players on the same Mac
• Additional maps of Europe, Switzerland and USA 1910 available as in-game purchases
• Terrific video tutorial with voice acting for quick and easy learning
• Detailed, interactive turn-by-turn, in-game tutorial
• Contextual in-game Conductor’s Notes (web-based rules) to help you master all the maps
• Grand Central Station, a fully-animated and colorful experience to discover the world of Ticket to Ride
• Online and offline Hall of Fame
• In-game purchase of additional maps requires Mac OS X 10.7 ("Lion") or higher
• Minimum screen size: 1280 x 720 pixels in full-screen mode
- June 07, 2014 Initial release