Updated for iPad
They are everywhere... Barcodes... With iScan Barcode you are able to:
- Find products over Barcode (EAN or UPC Barcode)
- Track parcels or packages for which you have received the Barcodes. This can be useful to find out who had taken your parcel after delivery. Just use the Barcode which is printed on your parcel or package.
- Just want to know which information are coded in the barcode. Also this can be useful for QR or Datamatrix Barcodes. In most situations you can't see which informations are coded in the barcodes.
- Create your own QR-Codes, directly on your device and save them or send them by email to your friends
- En or Decode QR-Codes which are saved to your device or which you receive by email or other message
iScan Barcode uses your iPhone camera to scan barcodes. All trackings will be saved locally so that you are able to track products or parcels after some time.
You need a network connection to use this app!
- June 11, 2014 Initial release